Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 25 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: please help me not to get ripped off again!
Posted: 2015-09-21, 1:55 am

lightmeup
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi gents, I'm also planning my first trip to Dam since 2007 are these girls really the creme de la creme? I keep hearing about Maxx on these boards, what makes her so special? I'm not criticising, I'm just curious. I was only 22 when I was there last time and I had very mixed experiences ranging from getting properly ripped off to having one of the best sexual experiences of my life with a Croatian stunner, tall, fit, nice c cup natural tits, błack hair, blue eyes. If any of you more experienced guys could recommend me some of the best girls, I would be sure to post some good trip reports and buy anyone a beer or two if our paths should ever cross. Basically what happened to me in what you call the covered area or sexy land is an Egyptian girl grabbed me basically pulled me into her window and I didn't know any better so I thought "fuck it, she's keen" nope, he proceeded to wipe my cock head with a spiked baby wipe that killed my feeling and made it hard to maintain an erection and she proceeded to act all sympathetic and tried to upsell me more time or settle for a dildo show. It really is a fucking lottery there and it's not like you can get your dough back without getting killed by a pimp or arrested or whatever.
Posted: 2015-09-21, 3:05 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Look at the girls section and follow the top 10 threads.It couldnt be easyier just stick to your plans when your out there there is no need to get a ripoff with this site.If your going in blind as we all have done stick to the minimum 50 euro for a basic handjob or blowjob and see how she acts.A golden rule if a session starts bad dont pay anymore.you wouldnt pay for a meal if it was no good you wouldnt order more.If you have a bad time at 50 you can take it.Then look for a better provider on your list.

MAX......she has been around now for a long time and really earned the respect she gets on this site.Truley a good honest provider who aims to make you leave her company happy.I wouldnt mind another session with max next time in there will be looking for her
Posted: 2015-09-21, 3:20 am

lightmeup
Cheers Ams2008dam you make sense, I was struggling with the top 10 threads because a lot of the posts are years old and I wasn't sure if those girls would still be working and also the fact that the ones who i found who are currently working do seem to move around from window to window, this confused the hell out of me. I will take another look and reference the tips with a map in front of me because the street names mean nothing to me. Any personal recommendations from yourself? I'm going in early October with mates and I've read that Anna on Sint Annerstraat is top drawer. Thanks again, this site is a gold mine.
Posted: 2015-09-21, 3:25 am

lightmeup
Are these girls worth a visit in early October,I've got the street spellings right now lol

1. Anna - Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1, (Nights)
2. Simona - Sint Annenstraat 119 (daytime)
Posted: 2015-09-21, 3:49 am

grimnul Power Kat
Desi/Daisy at Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-2 during the day is great too. Simona's neighbor at Sint Annenstraat 121, Nikki is fun too. Maxx, Simona, and Anna do all get my recommendation as well.

I never do €50 sessions, so I can't vouch for them at that price point. At €100, you'll have a good time, though.
Posted: 2015-09-21, 5:40 am

lightmeup
Cheers grimnul, that's a big help. Can't wait to write the trip reports after so I can help out other guys and pass it on. You gents have got a good community here. Much appreciated.
Posted: 2015-09-21, 5:43 am

lightmeup
Thanks for the tip, nice one Grimnul.
Posted: 2015-09-21, 7:31 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The girls moving around make it very hard to find new girls i have struggled to find girls ive seen before in new locations.Girls can really change there looks day to day.If your in a street ask one of the girls is say anna working today and they may point you to her room alot of the girls are friends.
Posted: 2015-09-21, 8:48 am

lightmeup
oh ok thanks, I never would have thought of that as I would have assumed that they were in direct competition, thanks, I suppose it makes sense that they have to look out for each other and friendships are formed.
Posted: 2015-09-25, 4:09 am

dustybottoms
Simona (Iook for the snake tattoo)
Elodie (she looked a little run down the last time I saw her but the service was exceptional)

I dont recall her name or the exact location (possibly near the old sailor) but she looks like pocohontas with a touch of hispanic, a C or D cup, damn near 6' on heels, long brown hair and legs for days, no tattoos that I can remember. Great service, great attitude. Last time I was there I got her during the day and evening so I'm not sure when her shift is. Sorry for the shitty description but its worth seeking her out.

Trust your gut...if she looks like a b*tch or gives even the slightest bit of attitude (assuming you're not being a dick or super hammered) then I would stay clear.
Posted: 2015-09-25, 5:32 am

grimnul Power Kat
Not a fan of Elodie, personally. It seems like she's very inconsistent and has some customers she prefers over others. I saw her my last trip, paid for 45 minutes, and she hurried me out in what couldn't have been more than 20. Service was good, but she seemed very manic, and the session was very rushed. I did leave feeling a bit ripped off.

Elodie definitely seems to be a YMMV girl.
Posted: 2015-09-25, 6:35 am

Stratosphere
dustybottoms wrote:

Trust your gut...if she looks like a b*tch or gives even the slightest bit of attitude (assuming you're not being a dick or super hammered) then I would stay clear.

This.

I know it's bad to be ripped off but it's good to try new girls. If nobody did it no one would know about them. I have been lucky every time but I understand the frustration though when it happens. Just stay clear of the rip offs in the girls section.
Posted: 2015-09-25, 7:31 am

grimnul Power Kat
I agree. Especially now with Maxx going, I think it's important for people to be trying girls that aren't reviewed here. There are a lot of good girls out there that we don't really know about here, it'd be good to inject a little fresh blood into the Girls section.

You should also check out the hookers.nl map. The girls all have ratings on the map as given by users on hookers, which is a bigger board than this one. Maybe pick a girl that's unreported here but has a high rating on hookers and give her a go.
Posted: 2015-09-25, 12:42 pm

mr brightside
I still get ripped off, most recently by German Pam on Tromp. What a bitch she is. The trouble is your favourites move on and retire and you have to try new ladies, if you get a sniff of a bad attitude you should walk away but that's much easier said than done.

It should be said there is a big difference between up sellers and ripoffs, sometimes it's worth paying more for a stunning girl who changes from slightly frosty to warm and lovely for an extra 50 euros. But you don't know until you try...
Posted: 2015-09-25, 1:32 pm

Azure
lightmeup wrote:
tried to upsell me more time or settle for a dildo show. It really is a fucking lottery there and it's not like you can get your dough back without getting killed by a pimp or arrested or whatever.

There is no 100% method for spotting those girls who "upsell" once they get you into the room, however i have had success in dramatically cutting down on being scammed by following some basic rules....

Many guys get burned because they focus on the girls looks, and they ignore their "gut feeling" that their not going to get a great service......think back to that time when you got said poor service, and think "did my gut tell me something was off with this girl"

Avoid girls who are dis-interested or distracted when you approach and interact with them at the door.(that "ok whatever!!!" attitude, as if their doing you the favour)

Avoid girls who seem irritated/abrupt/evasive when discussing the "details"(ie: whats on the menu).

Look i know theres always going to be that guy who contradicts, saying "but some girls seem crap at the door, but are great when it comes to service", yeah but those girls are the exception, 9 times out of 10 when you feel that the service provider is shit, it translates to the service.

Heres one of my examples: the worst girl i ever came across was in one of the windows next to the old sailor, she was an insanely hot petite brunette, she had the exact look i was going for on that trip, so i ignored all my senses when i interacted with her at the door. When i knocked at the door she acted like she didnt really care if she made the sale or not, and when i pressed her for what the service included, she just kept saying "100 euros half hour you want or not?, you want yes??", so i said "is that fuck & suck?", she then said "yes half an hour for 100, you want come in?"....

Everything was off, i fucking knew it as i walked in something was off, and sure enough once i handed over the cash, and after 10 mins of the most boring blow job ever, she refused to have sex unless i payed for a full hour......and if i think back in every instance when i got "upselled" or "shit service" i knew the girl was off before i walked through the door. And if i think back to my best sessions, i felt really "sure" in the girl as i walked in (very welcoming, friendly, agreed to multiple positions, ect ect)

At the end of the day this is a business, and if she isnt interested in her customers, seems unfriendly, and is vague/evasive on the details, thats when you should heed the warning signals and move onto the next girl!
Posted: 2015-09-25, 1:48 pm

lightmeup
Good stuff Azure, you make a lot of sense, it's hard not to be blinded by the looks but I will do my best to remember that I can just walk away if she isn't friendly enough or has too bitchy an attitude. I'm hoping to get in to see some of the girls on the top 10 lists but I will try a few who I just fancy the look of for a trial too.
Posted: 2015-09-25, 2:34 pm

Azure
lightmeup wrote:
Good stuff Azure, you make a lot of sense, it's hard not to be blinded by the looks but I will do my best to remember that I can just walk away if she isn't friendly enough or has too bitchy an attitude. I'm hoping to get in to see some of the girls on the top 10 lists but I will try a few who I just fancy the look of for a trial too.

Dont Forget the "details", being friendly is great, but if you dont clarify what service you want, you cant claim you got burned if she then refuses to perform that which you are after.

The basic Q&A at the door should be kept short and sweet, and contain the following

1: Duration and cost

2: positions offered : usually if you ask her what positions she does, she will ask you "what position you like?, in which case tell her which position(s)

3: "top off": Be sure to mention this, as this is the most common form of upselling, many girls wont make the effort to completely undress or even take off their top if its just a 15min sale or even a 30 min sale. Personally i dont bother asking if its just a 15 min "quicky", but you should absolutely ask if your going for 30mins or longer. (theres no excuse for not whipping out her tits, if your going to be together for half an hour or more)

4: Any "extras" that you require: Extras include Anal and anything even remotely approaching that of "fetish" interests, that could be anything from roleplay/domination/humiliation/dirty talking/ect ect.

Theres no point in her being "friendly" or non "bitchy", if you then expect something she doesnt like or doesnt include in the base price, hence why its absolutely inportant that you ask....

How much
How long
And what does that include (if she asks what you want, tell her)

And if your after an "extra" or a specific act (eg: anal) be absolutely sure to mention that at the door, and get the price of said service, or whether thats included in the regular price!

By getting her to confirm what you want and the cost, before you enter her room, it makes it harder for her to deny you that service later on (in most cases)
Posted: 2015-09-25, 2:43 pm

lightmeup
Sound advice azure, cheers for that.
Posted: 2015-09-25, 4:20 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Even if you have no information at all, there are a few tricks to find good girls.

1) Who is busy? A room with a line around the block is always a good sign, Watch for rooms where a guy is leaving. Does he look pleased? Was there a friendly goodbye? Always a good sign!

2) Signs or symbols in the windows. Girls do move from time to time. The ones that have regular customers, and want them to come back will make themselves easy to find. Maxx, Brittany, Nina, Mai Thai all had something in the window to let you know they were in. A nametag, a stuffed animal in the window...
Rip-off girls don't get repeat customers, so they don't need to put hints in the window.

3) Homework. You can't beat the info here or on Hookers.nl (if you translate)

4) Friendly conversation at the bars. Guys that had good experiences today will talk about them. You never know who you will run into. I always love a drink and a long walk with Professor Wim. We have dragged dozens of new, unsuspecting guys along with us, and they have been given a graduate education in window-mongering!

5) The interview. Can't stress it enough. You got good advice above on what to ask. The attitude is as important as the answers. BigBen was the all-time master at chatting up the girls. I wish I had him on video to show everyone. Be quick, don't waste the girls time. If you are still looking and thinking, say so. Be charming and funny, ask a question or two, and go back and pounce on the girl that sticks in your head. He was so smart that he would ask girls about their neighbors and friends. He would leave a room, and chat up the girls next door as he was leaving, teasing them about what he had just done, and challenging them to do better. He actually told one girl that he was an inspector from the Mayor's office, and was assigned to test out the new girls! She played along wonderfully. Best interview of all time. The girls appreciate a charming, funny character as much as we do, so do your part. If you are good, the girl will go home at the end of the night and tell her friends "You would not believe the strange man that I met tonight..."

6) Be prepared to walk away. Some guys just can't walk away from a girl after an interview, and that is a huge mistake. You almost have to practice walking away a few times, just to train yourself. Easiset if you are with a group. Tell the girls you are on your way out with friends, but are looking for a girl to come back to for desert later! Impatient rip-off upsell girls hate this, but the good ones understand, and will flash a little cham to lure you back later. This doesn't always work. I did this once to the Infamous Nina. She stuck her head out the door, and yelled at me down Tromp "I want to go home early, so if you know what is good for you, you will get in my room now!" That was the night she tied me up with the Miss Netherlands beauty pageant sash. Priceless!

Weasel

Posted: 2015-09-26, 7:34 am

dustybottoms
Stratosphere wrote:
dustybottoms wrote:

This.

I know it's bad to be ripped off but it's good to try new girls. If nobody did it no one would know about them.

Amen brother. Amen.

A big thanks to all the guys that have rolled the dice with a girl they were not familiar with and then kindly shared their shitty experience with the Ignatz community!

That said, go find that girl that I mention in my last post on this thread! I rolled the dice on that one and BOY did that work out ok!!!!

Not the gambling type? Try Dita or Conchita. I haven't had them myself but apparently they're top notch. Extremely pricey, at least compared to the girls in the RLD.

DB
 [ 25 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: