Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Petite Girl on OudezijdsHi
Posted: 2015-09-22, 11:18 pm

Hants82
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all, Firstly thank you all for creating this fantastic forum. It has been a source of mine for many years and long may it continue.

My question, and forgive me if Im getting the street name wrong....is..............Im heading back to Amsterdam on Saturday and was hoping to see a girl who often works on Oudezijds (window 50 I think/Opposite the Old Sailor)

She is very petite, really short girl (was blonde but had become a brunette last time I was over in later 2014) She sits on a stool and has the most fantastic arse.

Does anyone know her name? if she is still around and also if she is a good visit?

Thanks guys
Re: Petite Girl on OudezijdsHi
Posted: 2015-09-23, 5:40 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Not giving us a whole lot to go on, there...

Anyway, according to the hookers.nl map, there is a petite blonde Bulgarian girl going by Kristi or Kristina at OZA 50-1. No reports on her in about a year, though she does seem to have generally favorable reviews.
Posted: 2015-09-23, 9:58 pm

retro Power Kat
It could be room 56 your talking about which is more opposite the Old sailor, as your description sounds like a woman called Janette who I visited when she worked at a different location. I've seen her working in room 56 for at least a year .
Her girls listing viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20816

Picture of her room http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... /oa56.html
Posted: 2015-09-23, 11:56 pm

Hants82
Thanks guys, I will look to give a little more info next time :)

Fly over on Saturday so will try and find out some more about this mystery girl. Will ensure I write a review after
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: