Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Overcoming social conditioning?
Posted: 2015-10-02, 7:06 pm

lightmeup
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi gents, as October 10th is fast approaching I'm increasingly getting both nervous and excited in equal measure. One the one hand I'm super excited about all the fun I'm going to have with the girls but on the other hand I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm worried that these girls are going to rush me and expect me to walk into their window ready to go so to speak. Is it normal to ask for a bit of a lapdance or tease with toys to get me relaxed and ready to go and calm my nerves? How much should I expect to pay for that on top of €50 basic price? Also if I stay for an hour can I go more than once or is it a case of once you pop then you gotta stop? It's just that going into a strangers window and getting naked with a super hot girl is a weird experience for me but I've just gotta try it. I guess I've been brainwashed into always tring to come off as mr. Nice guy in everyday life and always seem to put women on pedestals, that shit has got to change.
Re: Overcoming social conditioning?
Posted: 2015-10-02, 7:23 pm

siz3up
Read about this girl - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20782

Never any rush, Allways offers you a drink to start with before the fun starts

Gina - offers awsome lapdance to start with and you can Smoke zig/weed in the room
Posted: 2015-10-02, 8:03 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Depends on the girl, but the good girls won't have any problem giving you a nice massage or a little show to get you going if you want. I'd imagine giving time restraints, this would require a €100 session minimum.

As for multiple pops, also depends on the girl, but in my experience, it's always been on the table. I've heard people saying you should negotiate for it in advance if you want it, but I have never once been in a situation where I paid for a long session (and I only do long sessions), and the girls expected me to leave after one pop. If I paid for an hour and popped 20 minutes in, the girls have always seemed to just assume we were gonna go again.

You should probably make a habit of asking about it in advance, though, just to be sure. It won't be a problem for any decent girl, but you never know with some of these girls, especially if it's with a girl you've never seen before.
Posted: 2015-10-02, 10:29 pm

Stratosphere
If you are worried about it in advance, make sure you go to a good provider. Do your research. Don't go into windows with girls like russian Christina. She will ruin your day, among a few other scammers.

Good luck and have a good trip.
Posted: 2015-10-02, 11:49 pm

lightmeup
Thanks for the advice Gents, I've done a fair bit of research and have a good list from this great community you are all contributing to. I am also working on the theory that if I see a girl who really does it for me looks wise I will just give her a little interview and see if I feel that it's worth a go if she is making the right noises.
I just hope that I don't have to queue up for the decent providers! haha
Posted: 2015-10-02, 11:57 pm

Stratosphere
I would recommend going for a 100 euro session or more always. :)

Exception is a new unknown girl.
Posted: 2015-10-03, 7:07 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I don't really have much knowledge, but Agnieszka is the one that springs to mind. My friend went with her and was petrified. She did her "thing" - which is you lying on your back as she rubs her nipples up and down your cock-shaft whilst gazing adoringly into your eyes. My friend easily got hard and came within 20 minutes. All that from a standing start. This will get the old fella going, and it's what she does at €50 as well, let alone longer sessions! :)
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: