Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
mila update???
Posted: 2015-10-06, 7:32 am

redstar75
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi there everyone. Would just like to ask if there is any update on Mila. I have searched the board and it seems she was away till august but havent seen any talk of her since?
Heading back very soon and cant wait.
Many thanks in advance
Re: mila update???
Posted: 2015-10-06, 11:02 am

lior52
Still there daytime don't know which days but she has a sign with her name on it.
Posted: 2015-10-06, 6:09 pm

redstar75
Thats great to hear. I dont suppose you know what trams head there do you?
Many thanks
Posted: 2015-10-06, 7:11 pm

stix
I think it trams 16 and 24 that run that way

Mila was in 131 about a month ago, middle Kamer I think with her sign up
Posted: 2015-10-06, 7:43 pm

redstar75
thats great. Very helpful. Thankyou very much.
Will start making a shortlist of who to visit soon. Along with a trip to den haag and a massage somewhere.
Cant wait.
Any reccomendations appreciated
Posted: 2015-10-09, 1:17 pm

smurf
I was in Amsterdam yesterday afternoon, and was really hoping to see Mila.

My first session with her at the end of June (just 2 days before she went on her month long summer holiday) was amazing, and actually hard to put into words.

Mila nearly devoured me..!! Easily the best p4p sex I have ever had. We did just about everything and anything you could imagine and all without a word of negotiation up front.

Unfortunately, she seems to be away again:((

She was not there yesterday at 131, or anywhere else on that street, her sign was not there, completely different girl in her window. I checked hookers.nl while there, and oddly her thread which was one of the most active seems to have had all the posts deleted, and is not accessible anymore. Very strange. When she was away before the thread was always open. Was also not in the main rld.

Does anyone have any news? Maybe someone is in touch with her and can help with some info...

Will be in Ams again at the end of next week and will try to see her again,..
Posted: 2015-10-09, 6:21 pm

grimnul Power Kat
My understanding is that the thread on Mila on Hookers was deleted because there were some reports from people claiming to have gotten an infection (I believe herpes, google translate isn't entirely clear) and the thread degenerated into drama, claiming those reports were false, name-calling, etc.

I haven't looked her up in a while, so I wasn't aware her thread was deleted,mbut last time I read her thread, it had gotten rather nasty. I imagine that was the reason.
Posted: 2015-10-10, 10:38 am

smurf
I don't think that's the reason- the whole herpes rumour was many months ago, at the start of the year. The thread was very briefly locked because of it, then unlocked quickly and since then it had another 2 pages of new posts...

So it's not the herpes claim, which by the way came from someone who was new to the board and not 100% trustworthy in many peoples view. I can only speak from my own experience, I never had any issues from being with her.

It's strange that Mila disappears, and then almost at the same time all the posts on her thread get deleted?

Does anyone know if she's just taking a quick brake/if/when she will be back?

Really hoping to see her next week..
Posted: 2015-10-10, 11:50 am

lior52
the thread was removed because mila asked to do so because some wanker was putting false claims on want service she provided.
as far as i know she is still working.
Posted: 2015-10-10, 12:50 pm

smurf
Thanks for letting us know.

Do you know if she's still at Ruysdaelkade 131, or anywhere else on that street?

Definitely wasn't there on Thursday this week, or in the main rld.

Does she still have her signature sign with her name?
Posted: 2015-10-10, 8:22 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Ah, ok. That makes sense. Last I checked her thread, there had been several reports of infections, and the thread had gotten rather heated, I assumed that's why they got rid of it. I know Mila's had issues in the past with some of the other girls, does seem plausible that people could be making up false reports to get her in trouble, I dunno.
Posted: 2015-10-10, 10:54 pm

lior52
smurf wrote:
Thanks for letting us know.

Do you know if she's still at Ruysdaelkade 131, or anywhere else on that street?

Definitely wasn't there on Thursday this week, or in the main rld.

Does she still have her signature sign with her name?

yes sign still in use
Posted: 2015-10-14, 1:41 pm

Dewey06
grimnul wrote:
Ah, ok. That makes sense. Last I checked her thread, there had been several reports of infections, and the thread had gotten rather heated, I assumed that's why they got rid of it. I know Mila's had issues in the past with some of the other girls, does seem plausible that people could be making up false reports to get her in trouble, I dunno.

With some other girls and some of the renting companies...
Posted: 2015-10-14, 1:44 pm

Dewey06
I became a regular in mid-to-late 2014. Her BJ with no condoms were fantastic, I even got to film the last one, but since then I forbade myself to go there. I got the epiphany (hahahahahahah) that if i kept going there, I would've done crazier stuff and... sorry but no...
Posted: 2016-03-13, 1:03 pm

stix
Any idea if she's around still?? Last I can see on hookers is from December
Posted: 2016-03-13, 2:04 pm

majin11
I saw her sign at Ruysdaelkade 131 last Friday, so should be still working.
Posted: 2016-03-14, 12:49 am

stix
majin11 wrote:
I saw her sign at Ruysdaelkade 131 last Friday, so should be still working.

Thanks, any idea what times she works?? I've seen her mid afternoon but I've heard she works odd (long) hours
Posted: 2016-03-14, 11:18 am

Dewey06
Is it safe to go see her, bearing in mind the STD reports?
Posted: 2016-03-17, 9:25 pm

redstar75
i went down in hope of finding mila about 3 weeks ago and no sign of her. there were stunners there and definately worth a visit as it is so easy to get to. next trip i will be back there and singel too. i feel there is far less chance of bumping into a rip off i feel. i also love den haag and had an amazing time on geleenstraat with a total beauty. makes me think about booking another trip just to see her again.
Posted: 2016-03-24, 12:10 pm

majin11
Was at the Pijp just a few days ago and saw Mila was working. At one point her curtained opened and saw her standing. Has anyone visited her recently?
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: