Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Recommendation for a really petite girl
Posted: 2015-10-25, 10:21 pm

kroona
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everyone,

I'm going to amsterdam again soon and I wonder if anyone can recommend a really petite girl that gives good service?
I've gone in with a few this year, altho don't remember the names, but they've been complete ripoffs. I couldn't get undressed, they refused to get naked, tissue on dick, no touching etc. Of course I've also had good experiences in the red light but just one time with a really petite girl, and I'm afraid I only saw her the summer of 2013 but she has not been there since. She said her name was Sonia/Sonja and from Romania btw, maybe someone remembers her too. That's my fetish, really petite girls.

Hope someone have a recommendation or two!

//Kroona
Re: Recommendation for a really petite girl
Posted: 2015-10-25, 10:31 pm

bt12610
I think I might remember her, but she was working on one of the streets of spuistraat - she was my first girl ever in Amsterdam back in 2012
Posted: 2015-10-25, 10:38 pm

kroona
I don't remember exactly where but I do know her window was facing the water.
Can you recommend any other girl perhaps?

EDIT: In De Wallen that is, maybe she was just in de wallen temporary?
Posted: 2015-10-25, 10:46 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Give Ella on Bethlemsteeg a try. Tiny Romanian girl, couldn't be much over 5'0. Very slim, tight body, very pretty. She's also a very nice girl and gives very good service. I've seen her a few times now and she's never disappointed.
Posted: 2015-10-25, 10:51 pm

kroona
grimnul wrote:
Give Ella on Bethlemsteeg a try. Tiny Romanian girl, couldn't be much over 5'0. Very slim, tight body, very pretty. She's also a very nice girl and gives very good service. I've seen her a few times now and she's never disappointed.

Thanks, I will definetly do that :)
Which window is she in?
Posted: 2015-10-25, 11:10 pm

grimnul Power Kat
She's in #10, the one right on the end. Bethlemsteeg actually only has two windows left on it, and I think only one of them is occupied during the day, so you shouldn't have any problems finding her. She works day shift.

Look her up in the Girls section for more information.
Posted: 2015-10-26, 12:17 am

molby
Good choice by Grimnul..Ella is a nice girl. Sheila on Dolleb dayshift is also a good choice.
Posted: 2015-10-26, 9:52 pm

kroona
Thanks guys, I'll check both out. What about nights, anyone you can recommend that work nights?
Posted: 2015-10-26, 10:00 pm

Amsterdamaged1
kroona wrote:
Thanks guys, I'll check both out. What about nights, anyone you can recommend that work nights?

Their was a real nice, yet kinky girl in her late 20's but looked younger a few years back. Italian Claudia used to wear a Schoolgirl outfit, seriously hot, I'd love to see her again, but haven't heard anything of her in a long time.
Posted: 2015-10-31, 11:21 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
i'd recommend Monica, who is also in Beth 10, but at nights.

shes improved her service over the last couple of years, and shes always busy.

small, cute, very long dark hair (usually up in a ponytail), and sometimes wears glasses.

Posted: 2015-11-01, 11:06 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I do like petite girls, not exclusively, but if I can find a petite girl with cute young looks it really turns me on. There used to be quite a lot of cute young Hungarian girls (Molensteeg 14 was always a good bet), but I don't see them around so much these days, partly due to the change in minimum age from 18 to 21. The girls listed below are generally mid-to-late 20s but look younger.......

A very hot, petite girl on nightshift is Rosie at OzA 110-3 (3rd window on your left as you come out of Stoofsteeg). I think she's on holiday at the moment (window unoccupied during this last week) but she's probably my favourite RLD girl - a very cute, friendly, petite, Spanish brunette. She's quite likely to try and upsell to a €100 session, but it's worth it, I stick to €100 sessions with her and she's lovely. The only downside is that she has a puzzling habit of wanting to keep her top on until you've become a regular customer - I would suggest starting a €50 session and then if you agree to extend, make sure she takes her top off before you hand over another €50! Apart from that quirk she gives really good service, and the sight of her with her pert little ass in the air and her face on the pillow is something to be savoured!

I tried Ella, the girl mentioned upthread in Bethlemsteeg 10, dayshift. She's attractive, with cute small boobs - I think I've heard these kind of breasts described approvingly as "puppy's noses". Her service was great (very popular girl for this reason) but she didn't quite float my boat in terms of looks - I like petite girls and that's why I tried Ella based on recommendations, but she doesn't quite have the cuteness factor or tiny waist that would be my ideal for a petite girl (very nice Romanian ass though ;). Due to her popularity it could be a while before you find her window free.

I think I actually preferred the looks of a girl I noticed in that window on nightshift, who is presumably the Monica mentioned in the post above. She's listed as being in number 11, but I thought I saw her in 10 (although there was a different girl in 10 on nights later the same week)......either way with only two windows in the street I definitely saw a hot petite brunette in one of them on a nightshift.....should have given her a try by the sounds of it!

There are some more petite options in the Small tits? thread........alternatively there are quite a few cute petite girls with "enhanced" boobs. This isn't something I particularly like, but if the girl is otherwise cute and petite then what the hell!

There's a Bulgarian girl called Nicole at OzA 56 nightshift (don't think she's listed anywhere in "The Girls" section, can't be the Hungarian blonde last reported here in 2010). Lovely petite girl with a cute face and very dazzling eyes, I think she's only started working in that building very recently, although I did visit her a couple of years ago before her boobjob, in Molensteeg 41-5. €50 is blowjob only, probably with top on, but at €100 she's lovely, good service and a really nice girl with a hot body.

Another petite Bulgarian brunette with "enhanced" boobs is Cristina next door at OzA 50-L. She doesn't seem to appear in the window until 22:30 or so, but a bit earlier than that you might notice the view of a very pert butt in a skimpy pair of panties bending over a bed as she sorts out her stuff......mmmmm nice. Very attractive, almost Betty-Boop ish with her hairstyle and combination of enlarged boobs and tiny waist. €50 is blowjob only with top off. Only visited her once but I'd go back and try a €100 session as she has the kind of slim, pert ass that you see modelling panties in those clothing catalogues you used to sneakily look at back when you were a teenager....

There were some other fairly petite girls working in the lower numbers of OzA on nights, but again I suspect the "€50 is blowjob only" is more than likely around here, and the nicer-looking ones seem to have boob jobs. I did glimpse a cute and very petite girl (appeared to be Asian, possibly Thai) on Molensteeg on Sunday night towards the Old Sailor end, I only got a very brief glimpse (she never seemed to be around after that) but I liked what I thought I saw.....

I'll do a full trip report in the next few days....

Posted: 2015-11-02, 11:04 pm

kroona
Thanks for the replies guys :)

Fake boobs doesn't bother me, but I prefer firm natural ones. I'm gonna try to find these girls, I'm not sure I have the possibility during the day so I'll focus on the nights shift.

I understand why girls want to upsell, they want to make money, nothing strange there. But I always want to start with a 50 session to see if I like the girl, and when they upsell too much and are being more or less rude, who comes back?
I've heard things like "come on, you only pay 100, that's nothing!", "just stay there, don't touch anything or don't move, it cost extra if you want to undress" (I could only pull my pants down, not take off shoes, shirt, just pull the pants down to my feet not off.. exciting... ) etc etc.. But these where the days when I didn't ask enough before going in, but of course it happens that some girls just lie too.

What do you guys say, is upselling and "ripoffs" more common at nights because alot of people are drunk?
Posted: 2015-11-03, 1:58 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I would guess on dayshift there is a greater proportion of "serious" mongerers and regular Dutch punters, so there is probably more incentive to give good service to get repeat customers.

On nights there must be more trade from random one-off tourists, people that visit a girl on the spur-of-the-moment, people that are a little bit drunk. There are more girls working along OzA, which does seem to be a slightly different environment in terms of price and services at €50 (in the same way that Molensteeg has historically been slightly different from the rest of the RLD in terms of typical prices). Perhaps the girls just take their cue from the other girls around them in the windows, with a slightly different price/service culture on nightshift in some parts of the RLD.

[ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: