Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Just joined looking for tips for my end of year trip..
Posted: 2015-11-08, 4:39 am

ReefMan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am visiting rld the last week of the year and looking for any tips on Window Girls (Anna and Desi made the list already), also experances at a private house (Asmara, Park 118 etc) would like to try the GFE at a place like this or for that matter anywhere.

Coffee Shops also if you have any recommendations for strains for banging or shops to visit ;)

Well those are the goals for my trip, any help is appreciated.

I tend to go for the big breast, and smaller waist but like to mix it up too!

Budget - I know this varies from one person to another but, what do you typically try to have for a budget on your trip. Can be by the day.
Re: Just joined looking for tips for my end of year trip..
Posted: 2015-11-08, 5:18 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I aim for 400 euro a day.If yor thinking of a couple of girls each day and a trip out to a prive thats a decent ammount of money to have im older nkw so less girls genrally so i dont spend as much but you always want to take about double what you plan for.you dont know what your going to see or do.Just think you find the lady of your dreams and you have run out of money for a four day trip i would have around 2,000 euro but then i may come back with 700,800.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: