Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Thai girls.
Posted: 2015-11-25, 9:43 pm

Matty
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello fellow Micers.

Off to the Dam end of January, havn't been there for about 5 years now. So a tad rusty on girl locations after some of the changes.

I know there hasn't been much of a Thai scene in A'dam. These days it may even be none existent!

Was wondering if Lea who worked in Oudekennissteeg is still in town. Also another Thai girl named Danielle who worked in Stoofsteeg.

Remember last time there was Mon, Cookie, Danielle, Lea, Brittany and i think Mai Tai.

Any info will be a blessing.

Cheers guys

Posted: 2015-11-26, 7:21 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Britney is still working, in de Singel.
Nightshift

Cookie has retired and her friend Pinky works here.
Lea in Oudekennissteeg long time no seen,

Don't forget Melanie/Miau. She sometimes wears a black glove in her right hand. Waiting calmy behind the door. Works nightshift in Oudekennisteeg 5L
Tia, Jennifer, Lisa are all thais and still working in Stoofsteeg (where you can find most asians).
Re: Thai girls.
Posted: 2015-11-26, 8:09 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
On my last trip (October) I noticed a petite asian girl, possibly Thai, working on Molensteeg on a Sunday night:

Quote:
There's a rather cute little Asian girl on Molensteeg, roughly 4 or so windows down from the Old Sailor on the South side of the street (in building 41 or 2 looking at my map), but I only see this girl once as I walk past, so I don't get a good look at her.

Outside the RLD, there was a thread on a Thai massage place at Sarphatistraat 187 recently - Sweet Thai Massage

Posted: 2015-11-27, 2:26 am

Matty
Hi Carice Liefde. Thanks for the reply. Good to know that Britney is still there, never been with her though. So she could be a really nice choice.

Shame about Cookie not being available anymore. She was a little darling. Only had one session with her and it was amazing. Interested in know more about her friend Pinky. May need to do some research on Pinky.

And also a big shame about Lea, she was also amazing. Very lovely girl.

Melanie/Miau sounds interesting.

Thanks Aldebran Linkbat, i've never been with any of the girls down Molensteeg. Better selection of girls elsewhere but i may keep a look out for this petite asian girl you speak of on my next trip in January. Thanks again

Posted: 2016-01-19, 8:07 pm

shinzon
Yes Cookie is definitely my number 1 favourite of the girls I met in Amsterdam. Besides from great service, she is a really sweet person. I am still in contact with her and she seem to do fine in her hometown in Thailand. She has started up some kind of business selling soap and other related products.
Posted: 2016-01-19, 8:15 pm

Matty
I'm of to Thailand or should I say Pattaya at the end of april. Would be real nice to bump into Cookie there :)

Posted: 2016-01-19, 8:21 pm

shinzon
Personally I frequently visit Pattaya, but she lives in a smaller city a few hours from Bangkok so its kind of difficult to meet up with her. And considering how many TGs available in Pattaya it would be like bringing water to the river...
Posted: 2016-01-20, 12:08 am

george47 Power Kat
shinzon wrote:
She has started up some kind of business selling soap and other related products.

Great to hear she's doing well. She was never my absolute favourite but I kind of miss her more than anyone else. Such a shame (for us) she retired so young. With Thai girls eternal young looks she probably will still be gorgeous in 20 years time like Mai Thai.
Posted: 2016-01-20, 12:46 am

molby
What great girls Cookie and Mai Thai were, hope they are both doing well.
Posted: 2016-01-21, 1:44 pm

shinzon
Cookie looks much younger but she has passed 30 now.
Posted: 2016-01-22, 8:49 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Matty wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Good to know that Britney is still there, never been with her though. So she could be a really nice choice.

Just to let you know: Brithney is still working but she moved from her room in the Singel to Trompettersteeg 1-2. See more infos here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16752

Quote:
Melanie/Miau sounds interesting.

She has long straight black hair, and if she wears her black glove on the right hand you can"t miss her.
Posted: 2016-01-22, 9:54 pm

Matty
Thanks Carice.

You say it in a way that sounds so very mysterious, as i don't know what Melanie/Miau looks like at all but i am looking forward in finding out. One thing i love about Ignatzmice, is the info we can get on the girls and then the anticipation in finally getting there and setting your eyes on these fine ladies for the first time having read their good reviews and reading how polite a lot of the girls can be.

My trip will be from the 30th Jan - 3rd Feb. So i'm hoping Melanie/Miau will be available.

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: