Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Britney / Christina lookalike - (bad) Nina?
Posted: 2004-10-17, 6:46 pm

gala_axxxtw
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last night as I was within striking range of my regular girl, I caught sight of a stunning blonde on Sint Annendwarsstraat. I did a double take, but as I was focused on my goal I kept going without investigating further. She was young, thin, with long blonde hair -- the teen queen look is what made me do the double-take -- and wearing a baseball cap. A bit of searching suggests that this is the infamous "bad Nina"? Does this sound correct to those of you who've seen her?
Re: Britney / Christina lookalike - (bad) Nina?
Posted: 2004-10-18, 2:55 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The bad Nina is not thin but curvy, with big fake boobs and a large gekko lizard tatoo on her belly and numerous other smaller tatoos and peircings.
Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2005-10-07, 9:50 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Pepto... was it you who first posted on Evil Nina and put the photo up?

the photo has gone now (not that I care) but its getting on my boobs that I can not remember the original poster of the complaint!!
Posted: 2005-10-08, 1:48 am

Dave
Trip was the fellow boardmember who had a bad experience with Evil Nina.

Her picture is here

http://rld.webspace4free.biz/BadNina.html
Posted: 2005-10-08, 2:00 am

420 Power Kat
This site is too much,, one rip-off experience and the entire forum is warned... awesome!! Kudos to Trip for his work in the trench's. This Bad Nina is also in the amazing amsterdam video,, Trip almost knocked over my screen when I violently pointed her out!!! LOL!

Posted: 2005-10-08, 4:59 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Pepto also learned of her unsavory business practices the hard way, long before I did.

Too bad Pepto was not my wing man that night when I fell into her web. She is Dutch, not Polish.

Oh well, when you roll the dice you don't always win. That's why we call it punting.

Say hello to your pimp for me Nina, you probably need the 100 euros more than I.

Remember guys, avoid the chick with the gecko- lizzard on her belly.

" Oh yes, go to your internet, it really hurts me. "

Trust me, you do not want to meet her security dude.
Posted: 2005-10-08, 11:31 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I can honestly say in thelast seventrips I made this summer, she has not been around. In fact I have not seen her since christmas.

I am seriously considering a site called www.amsterdamripoffs.com registered in a us corporate LLC name that can not be traced.

Nna was not as bad as Roxanne on Dolleb 9-1 (and other locations) but never had the courage to snap a photo.
Posted: 2005-10-08, 11:59 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
What a shame that Roxanne is a rip off queen- she is smokin hot.

I really wish I would have given Rose on O.K. a test drive, I came damn close, all it would have taken was a smile. Bloody hell, why didn't I jump at Tanja on Bethlem when I had the chance ?

I constantly have to remind myself that naughty Nadia offers terrible value for money- I can't call her a total rip off but she should be avoided IMO.

Man I miss Tessa the Dutch redhead and Vanessa the Dutch blond- has anyone seen either of these two ?
Posted: 2005-10-16, 5:26 pm

JD
This bad Nina had been working in Utrecht Zanpad during the summer. I went back to the dam one week ago, and she is now back in the dam, at the tromp, the "new looking" window. I haven't been back since last week, so she's probably changing places/windows.
-jd-
Posted: 2005-10-16, 5:44 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi guys,
yes I think it was me who first posted about this poor misguided Moroccan scumbag- smitten Alkmaarse meid. Even her eyebrows are tatoos. That was her quote when I busted her doing the fake hand fuck- Yes go to your internet ,it really hurts me. Her pimpmeister has converted her to Islam so watch for her as a suidcide bomber real soon. She worked days on Stoof and night on St Annendwaars-

Pepto
Posted: 2005-10-16, 11:38 pm

Wim Admin
I have not yet spotted Bad Nina in the new displaystand in Tromp - but I'll keep a sharp eye on her (with pic & tattoo in mind). I remember she is a pure (what's pure .... ) Dutch girl, hearing her talking - remember, there are several blonde girls with baseballcaps.
W.
Posted: 2005-10-19, 9:02 pm

JD
It was definitely her. However, the tatoo on ther belly (dragon look?) is faded. It was probably the un-permanent one, or she tried to get rid of it, because that tatoo is her mark (at least in this forum :) ). She is usually in tromp, at the 'new looking' window, together with two other girls, at night shift.
-jd-
Posted: 2005-10-27, 8:11 pm

Wim Admin
http://rld.webspace4free.biz/BadNina.html

I spotted the girl , back in Trompetter the new three window stand, the tattoo around her navel is very bleach now , she wears the baseballcap and has a big mouth. She's definitely not Polish , but NL.
W.
Posted: 2005-10-27, 11:28 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hoi wim,

Alkmaarse to be exact professor. I am surprised she is working during Ramadan- she is a convert you know- won;'t eat pork because her "husband" made her convert to Islam. ALl his wives convert I bet. I bet she took the name Nina to ride the coattails of the lovely one.

Every time I saw her after she ripped me off for 50 euros, she would call me over to chat in her window and ask, "so what did you do today, what did you eat today, how many girls did you do today" , etc and then send me off with a big kiss, but she would say, I must work now, my "husband is watching". Bizzarre.

Pepto
Posted: 2005-10-28, 12:43 am

Wim Admin
Hi Pepto,
man, I went in again tonight, I talked to that girl (with baseballcap) - I must say - it's not the girl you are talking about - I know we talked to her (Nina, Dutch girl) on the door at Annendwars 1-4 - her language is Nederlandse but not clear, she can not be Nederlandse, when I say "hey you are Nina", she says "I am what you want" , and "are you Dutch" , "I am whatever you want". Still she was nice and friendly and put her tits under my nose. She has exactly that tattoo on her belly like in the picture, but it's bleached. I also saw Nina the one and only, and .... Sandra.
Still it was damned good in Wallen and Singel tonight (and yesterday) , after some rainy days it lived up , was very crowded and lots of choice. Got to save some cash for the week-end.

Tschuss from Wim
Posted: 2005-10-30, 8:39 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
That is music to my ears that she has attempted to remove her trademark ink on her belly.

Still think the internet can't hurt you " Nina from Poland " ??

I am sure the removal process was pleasant and inexpensive.
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: