Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: AXXXTW we have power!
Posted: 2005-02-08, 5:30 pm

uberchef
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Old school black ringers on the neckline and sleeves would be a classy addition as well...

How do you drop a picture in to your message by the way?

~uber.
Okay boyz.
Posted: 2005-02-08, 9:30 pm

axxxtw Founder
inline image

inline image

Unlike cafepress products, which fade drastically after several washes (which is another reason we discontinued them) these can be silkscreened, which is the best way...wash resistant for a long time. Choice of colours and inks, etc. High quality.

And fairly cheap too, if we make an order for a minimum of 25, which makes the cost just under 13US$ each. 12.75US$ or something. We'll pay to make the initial order.

The only problem, and its a big one, is doing it this way requires us to receive the orders and do the mailing ourselves. We simply do not wish to do so. Heavens to betsy, no! :-)

Anyone have a better idea? Put your heads together, boyz.

Posted: 2005-02-08, 10:13 pm

dwj
I'd also definately buy one though I'd prefer a black one like Axxxtw pictured above. Also at that price they're a steal, I note Axxxtw's reservations about not wanting to send them out and wondered if this was because they'res no money in it. I'd gladly pay more if it convinced Axxxtw to take this on allowing them to make a few quid for the upkeep of the site etc. at the same time.

I can't help thinking there's a business in this though. When I was there in January there was about 20 others from this board there at the same time. What about lapel badges, baseball caps/ hats and all. It would be cool to have someone recognise you as a board member in a coffeeshop or something cos of you're t-shirt . Or some of the girls who are aware of the site, what a great way to break the ice and perhaps get a friendlier service.

Dave
Re: Okay boyz.
Posted: 2005-02-09, 7:28 pm

Hnc69
Went to http://www.cafepress.com/axxxtw last night, and bought a longsleeve shirt.
Really neat. Never found out if the price is just the actual cost or not, but you should be able to add another $10, and take the left over go to paying for the site.

/Henc

Posted: 2005-02-09, 10:10 pm

uberchef
Ah yes, perhaps offering a free t-shirt to those who support the site at the $50 level...sort of like a Public Television drive!

"Ignatzmice.com has always provided top-notch information about your--and our--favorite city: Amsterdam. The lovely canals, the liberal attitude towards recreational drugs, the stunning red light attractions...if you enjoy our site as much as we know you do, then please, pick up that phone and give generously...your contribution will help ensure that future Amsterdam visitors will continue to experience the same amazing things you have...so please....call now."

~uber.
Re: Okay boyz.
Posted: 2005-02-09, 10:47 pm

axxxtw Founder
Hnc69....cool: -) I think we actually make something much less than 10 $US:-) maybe 1$ US. we dont really remember. but youve probably bought the last one and we dont think we'll resume offering those again. we offered those starting in 1999 and we stopped offering those on site about 2 yrs ago. . (we have a couple of those shirts ourselves...the black and red ink on the white holds up much better than the other stuff, btw.)

we are working on finding somone to distribute the possible new designs...perhaps an adult shop or something similar in the RLD. if we do we'll go through with the printing, and let everyone know who and where.

cheers.

Posted: 2005-03-24, 1:21 am

CalicoJack
Any movement on the T-shirts, guys? Probably a bit late for me (THC-minus 9 days) but I'd still buy one!
Posted: 2005-03-24, 3:08 pm

MrPointy
Then you'd be identifable because you'd be the only person without a name on the back!
Posted: 2005-03-25, 2:17 pm

axxxtw Founder
we're having a small handful of 25 prototypes printed as we write this. the design is silk screened and the shirt is 100% cotton. the colours are the black shirt with red type, as pictured above.

we decided against incorporating our URL anywhere on the shirt.

if we like them, we'll consider making them available to those who're interested.

they won't be cheap because high quality product is not cheap, and they're costing us a bundle up front to have produced.

we'll keep everyone posted.

Last edited by axxxtw on 2005-03-25, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-03-25, 3:05 pm

ebony69
Please put me down for at least one.
I was pleased to hear that they are 100% cotton.
I won't buy or wear anything else.
In addition to wearing them when we're in Holland,
one could wear them here in the States,
and virtually nobody would know what the .... it means.
Now that's cool.
And if anyone asks about it, I would just tell them
to do an Internet search, and see what they come up with,
thereby directing more people to this site.
Great ideas, people.
Posted: 2005-03-25, 8:23 pm

dwj
I'll await the results with bated breath and hope they're positive. I'll definately be buying a couple if they become available.

Nice one AXXXTW.
Posted: 2005-03-26, 1:59 am

Peter's Wife
Good point. I'll use someone else's moniker instead. Like Sabrina's!!!! ;-)

Peter's Wife
Posted: 2005-03-26, 3:06 am

SunLover
How about finding a shop that will take the shirts on consignment, i.e. they will pay you only when the t-shirts sell. Split the profits, and restock the shirts based on sell-thru.

Example:
Shirts cost to produce - 10E
Retail price - 20E
When the shirt sells, the shop pays AXXTW 15E

* Profit to the shop - 5E
* Profit to AXXXTW - 5E

If the shop has a central location, it sould be easy for most of the board members to find. In addition, it would drive customers (traffic) into a shop where they would perhaps buy other items. A win-win for the shopkeeper. If the ladies are surprised by the power of referral, imagine the response of the single shop/location with a steady flow of AXXXTW devotees.

SunLover
Posted: 2005-03-26, 3:00 pm

dwj
Even better an AXXXTW shop, it could be the new first stop for all board members after getting to Central Station. So many people on the board start their trip reports with, "First stop wassuch and such to get a new pipe/papers or whatever". If AXXXTW stocked the lot they'd be sure to attract a lot of business, it could also serve as a meeting point, information point for info not covered by the VVV. RLD maps with girls names and kamer numbers printed on it and of course everyone would pick up a t-shirt, baseball cap, lapel pin or whatever was available.

I think it would be a little goldmine.

Dave
Posted: 2005-03-26, 5:17 pm

CalicoJack
AXXTW shop - Great idea!

You could offer a weeks worth of employment as a prize for board members... ;)

Cheap labour...!
Posted: 2005-04-04, 4:08 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
imagine if you came out of central station and found the axxxtw shop with the top 10 girls, something like la vie en rose!!! that would be welcome to the dam!!! any sign of those trial printed shirts?
Posted: 2005-08-26, 2:08 am

JohnnyGuilder
Whats the deal with the Tee-shirts? Where can I get one?
Posted: 2005-08-26, 4:34 pm

axxxtw Founder
Withnail is actually in command of the T-shirts---there may be a few left. I'd send him a private message and ask.

cheers

Posted: 2005-08-26, 9:47 pm

Zack
Glad I got my mouse pads, shirt, and coffee mug when I did.
I wouldn't part with my treasures for all the money on EBAY.
Zack
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: