Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 39 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
AXXXTW we have power!
Posted: 2005-02-05, 5:28 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
was with jessica at the weekend who is well known on the site, anyhow she mentioned this website and although she has never seen it, she was well aware of her rating, in fact she told me that a few clients had bought her printouts, she a pretty smart girl and we talked about it almost being like a free advert. must admit i could never see jessica getting a bad report because her attitude is so good. anyhow went to the singel that night where i met up with stephanie for the second time, after my last visit i updated the device and i mentioned this to her, she also has never seen the site, but was very curious as to what was wrote about her. but she did say that some clients had come with maps knowing her name, i know sabrina views the site and i saw 1 girl in the window with a laptop, does anyone know of girls who actually know what is being said?

a mercandising idea for the site, why not sell some axxxtw printed t shirts, boxers etc, if the girls know we are submitting reports, they might give a little more.............
Re: AXXXTW we have power!
Posted: 2005-02-05, 4:39 pm

Vindici
That's quite an idea.

I'd buy an AXXXTW t-shirt. €15-20 would be a fair price.

Also, I see no problem in telling girls this site exists, but I'd be pissed off if the actual URL was widely spread amongst them. It doesn't take much to post a report on The Device, if the girls started using it, then it would be open to a fair bit of abuse.

As nice as some of the girls are, they're still running a business and like any business person would seek to protect or enhance that business.

The great benefit of The Device is the frank nature of the reports, if they start to become suspect then they're next to useless.
Posted: 2005-02-06, 1:01 am

heynow1210
I had a girl mention this site when I was there too. This was before I was using it regularly and she was like, "guys go on there and make stuff up. I'm amazed at what they say I do" I would lean on the side of the gentlemen here, after all what would one gain by trashing a chick except if you're a pimp and you're trying to control the flow....but that's a little far fetched.
Posted: 2005-02-06, 5:34 am

Supporting Member
thanks vindici, who knows, if the site needs the money they may start doing that, i agree if a determined girl wanted to enhance her rating she could do, but it seems little of them have access to the web. heynow1210 do you know the girls name and location?
You got the power, da da da da da.
Posted: 2005-02-06, 5:40 am

axxxtw Founder
da da da da da.

We're well known to many of the ladies. Sabrina recently posted, we recall.
Ten years (!) ago they were all pretty horrified as we were the first and only site to do this, until Hookers came around about 2000 or so. But unlike those other sites, which are fairly numerous now, those ladies who are aware of us have learned that we have always had their best interest at heart---we're not just a customer site. We're still surprised when a lady tells us that many of her customers that day came through this board---and we've heard this a lot. Or when we see people carrying around printouts of reports or tours. Or when a lady shows us a pile of reports she keeps in her locker. Blah, blah, blah. The vast majority of those who make reports are honest---if we catch anyone fooling around the reports are removed and they find themselves kicked from this site. In certain cases, we check with the girls directly.

We're proud and pleased to provide a means to help both sides out, and we hope to continue doing so for as long as we breath. Or until we get really really REALLY bored. Or everyone else does. Or the Netherlands becomes a Muslim fundementalist state;-)

Occasionally we get lists of songs from various ladies and add them into radio Wallen. Sara's voice is still there as pseudo dj. Now one of these days we have to update that damn music:-) Sorry for that. Maybe we'll finish those remaining maps one day as well, before hell freeezes.

The Wallen after all of our many years here, still is as cool a place as it ever was, as are many of the ladies. Little has changed (except prices). We still like it. And we'll continue to avoid the place on Friday and Saturday nights, as always...yeeeech :-)

Ps: We did the T-shirt thing a few years ago---a selection, even. Mousepads, too, as well as a few other trinkets. All at cost. Not enough people were interested, so we discontinued pimping it here. Our account at Cafepress is still active and the stuff is probably still available.

regards.

Posted: 2005-02-06, 11:06 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nope - the store (if it's associated to the Ignatz name) is gone.
Posted: 2005-02-06, 3:38 pm

heynow1210
It was Nadia, she's on the device. People don't really like her, she was ok but not sure I'd go back.
Posted: 2005-02-06, 6:09 pm

axxxtw Founder
Yep, still there, under our other name:-)

http://www.cafepress.com/axxxtw

The T's started at 15.99US. Which is about what we're charged by Cafepress. Just to have fun, that was the point:-) We did mention it was a limited offer---which is was.

If anyone is still interested we'd be happy to make up and create entirely new products/items/whatever they offer. Just post your ideas here and we'll get to it.

cheerio

Posted: 2005-02-06, 8:26 pm

Vindici
I would buy designs like these:

T-Shirt 1

inline image

T-Shirt 2

inline image
Posted: 2005-02-06, 8:39 pm

ToughFerret
That second shirt looks real cool. Would definately buy one if it was black (not a goth, but people say I dress like one!)
Posted: 2005-02-06, 9:04 pm

Vindici
Quote:
That second shirt looks real cool. Would definately buy one if it was black (not a goth, but people say I dress like one!)

I like the second one too, but I find black always looks cheap, hence the choice of dark grey.
Posted: 2005-02-06, 10:57 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
YES!

As usual, I'm ill-informed and completely wrong. 10-for-10!
Posted: 2005-02-07, 12:26 am

Carlito
A rich red would be cool on either shirt design

hence the Red Light District connection
Posted: 2005-02-07, 1:29 am

Vindici
Quote:
A rich red would be cool on either shirt design

hence the Red Light District connection

Only if the lettering is changed to black...

inline image
Posted: 2005-02-07, 7:13 am

redliter
BINGO I'D BUY THE RED ONE!!!
Posted: 2005-02-07, 11:25 pm

axxxtw Founder
Vindici...

We particularly like this idea. The red and black is very cool.

We will have to find another vender, unfortunately, because Cafepress's methods for printing only allow light T-shirt colours. (Which is a shame because light colours are very unappetizing)White, pale yellow, green, and grey is what they offer. Nothing else. Very limited. The process of printing they use does not use white ink---the light colour of the T becomes the lightest areas in the image, like inkjet printing or photographs. Its a process similar to inkjet printing so it can be done on an "as ordered" basis, one at a time, and orders are placed through them.

TShirt #1 could be done using our present vender, but the red one is rather striking, and, oh-so-appropriate.

We'll look around and see if we can turn up anything, but we have a pretty good idea that we'd have to go to silkscreen printing---which isnt done in small batches, and is quite expensive in the bargain, unless one has hundreds of shirt printed.

But we'll look around---maybe we can turn up something else.

Posted: 2005-02-08, 12:06 am

Vindici
Glad you like the designs inline image
Posted: 2005-02-08, 12:35 am

Carlito
Save a red one for me please

Very cool
Posted: 2005-02-08, 4:19 am

Supporting Member
amazing vindici, i agree the red is best and like carlito said it has the link. this idea came about because i had a black t shirt with PIMP on it, any of the girls that saw it had a good laugh, who knows we could see a few red AXXXTW t shirts around the wallen this summer.
Posted: 2005-02-08, 11:09 am

Peter's Wife
Love it!!

I'd like to add a requirement that everyone except me must wear his or her user name(s) on the back so that I know who's who while retaining my anonymity.....

P.W.

Last edited by Peter's Wife on 2005-02-08, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 [ 39 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: