Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Carla with glasses on dead end street
Posted: 2005-02-13, 6:51 pm

StarrDluX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any trip reports? Thinking of going with my husband... thx
Re: Carla with glasses on dead end street
Posted: 2005-02-13, 6:54 pm

paniked Power Kat
she's hardly unpopular amongst the readership here -- answers await in Search and the Device.

cheers,
-paniked

Posted: 2005-02-14, 1:26 am

fallen_buddha
she is a personal favorite, ask bigben about her, he will be able to tell ya a little about her.

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-02-14, 4:00 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Starr, go already.
She is perfect for you guys and you already met each the first night.
Posted: 2005-02-14, 8:17 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Personally, I have never done her.

I just look at her face and think that if I wanted to sleep with a girl that looks that rough I would get a girlfreind.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.
Posted: 2005-02-14, 10:58 pm

mailclyde
I've seen her a couple times. I prefer others but she is very nice to spend time with. If you want 30 something rather than 20 something, she is for you. Especially if you want Greek.
Posted: 2005-02-15, 3:22 am

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Bonnie and I have been with her several times. Always had a great time with her. I got one of my best RLD BJ's from Carla. Reports have varied on her. We have nothing but nice things to say about her. She likes couples too. Check out our trip reports for more info.

Clyde
Posted: 2005-02-15, 4:51 pm

seeker
You don't go to Carla for her looks. (not that there that bad)
It's what's in her head. She is one smart lady who is very versatil in her approach.
She is also masterfull in oral work. She has the most sensual BJ in the RD.
When in doubt she is a proven winner.
Posted: 2005-02-16, 6:32 am

UKcple
We were with Carla for the first time last year, and like Bonnie and Clyde of whom she speaks very highly of, we thought she was great, and we both thought she was very attractive ....and we have high standards..lol.

But i think (and maybe Bonnie, Peters Wife and the rest of the cool cples on this site) would agree that when you go in to one of the girls as a cple you get treated diffrent.

Cindy who works opp Sexy land is one of our fav girls and has actully become more of a friend now , tells us she is nasty to single guys, but with cpls anything goes basically.

Right i have gone right off topic now sorry guys...might of turned this thread on its head .lol

have fun
UKcple
Posted: 2005-02-16, 9:56 pm

swasw
I'll look out for and avoid this Cindy for my April trip then. Anymore info ? Looks etc ? I really can't stand these "workers" that take the piss, they give the majority of the RLD ladies a very bad name.

Anyhow back to the subject, I visited Carla last year and received great service. Definatly one of the most friendly girls/women ive been with out there.

Posted: 2005-02-16, 10:07 pm

Supporting Member
Let me get this straight...

You visit prostitutes for their _mind_ .... which, Carla has, of course. But then she also just happens to give great head?

OK, I think I have all that LOL

p.s. Note for the ironically challenged, this is not a criticism of Carla. That was the other post earlier. I am sure she is a really really nice, intellignet Girl. So is Camilla Parker Bowles and if that's Charles's choice, then thats OK with me. Each to his own. (Wonder if she gives good head too ?!?)

Now, is there anyone else I have left out / not upset?
Posted: 2005-02-16, 10:21 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I've been with Carla a couple or three times. Each time it's been late at night when I couldn't find someone else who was both more attractive and trust worthy. One pattern I've noticed is that good looking women who work very late are usually mediocre in bed at best and all too often simply rip-offs. Good looking gals who give fair value for money simply don't have to work that late...they make their money earlier in the evening and then go home.

Anyway, Carla is OK but only that. I'd rate her a 7 in performance. She looks good for her age, but she's no spring chicken. I suspect she may get into it more when it's a couple or someone with a kink she shares. But for the average single guy I'd suggest they see her as a late night back-up, but better, start early in the evening and you may well find someone better.
Posted: 2005-02-17, 1:25 am

swasw
MikeDeetc...

My point is, i'd much rather hand my money over to some one friendly/chatty etc, than some one that is willng to take your money off you and basically mug you off. And of course the main thing is the service but in Amsterdam you can afford to be picky, however, unfortunatly their are plenty out there willing to treat you like a cnut - this is why the 'device' comes in so usefull !!

Each to their own though...

But, when all's said and done my Amsterdam priority is the weed :-)

Posted: 2005-03-19, 12:38 pm

ceramiche
I would like to say that anytime i go to Amsterdam it is to Carla i go.I always have a good time with her.I never leave her kamer disappointed.
Roll on my next trip. Ciao
Posted: 2005-03-20, 1:49 am

Raven
Being with Carla reminds me of being with a school teacher you always wanted to shag.She is kind and polite,nice body; makes you feel relaxed.Knows her stuff. Maby knows her stuff too much. Kept pushing for extra cash last time I was with her. Whats a gent going to do,dissapoint a school teacer..? ....Raven
Posted: 2005-08-31, 6:34 pm

kev
exactly what i thought mate. Carla is true bellisimo at it's very best!!

Posted: 2005-09-01, 12:23 am

CalicoJack
Carla is a professional and will make you feel at home immediately. I happen to like the teacher/glasses thing, so that floats my boat anyway, but I found her to be the most relaxing RLD experience I have had, and possibly the most "interactive" as she suggested a few things I wouldn't have thought of... good girl!

She also suggested that I bring my girlfriend next time... now there's a challenge!
Posted: 2005-09-01, 11:09 am

ignatbandit
Schoolteacher shag, I would agree with this.

First time I shagged her, went for the 50 Euro option and she let me have more than one position. Then I upgraded to 100 Euro.

What's this about her looks - I think she's very tasty, dunno what some of you guys are on about???

What's this about greek? Does she let you do anal? If this is the case, then I won't pass this opportunity up - can anyone confirm from personal experience??
Posted: 2005-09-01, 6:45 pm

SpecialK
Schoolteacher shag - absolutely perfect description, though if my teachers had been this nice and understanding (not to mention recreating Carla's BJ abilities) I would have done much better in school!

Personally I think Carla is a bubbly, stunning lady who has treated me very well on every visit.

Absolutely recommended for a memorable experience.

Special K
Posted: 2005-09-02, 12:39 am

Supporting Member
I personally thought my school teachers were slightly better looking.

A shame I never had any female teachers.
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: