Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Massage
Posted: 2005-07-20, 7:11 pm

cagey
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any recent reports on experiences at Sabieland, good or bad? I hear it's a better alternative for a massage than Chiang Mai these days. Thx.
Re: Massage
Posted: 2005-07-21, 11:09 am

Jon500
Siri is probably your best bet on the Amsteljik.
Posted: 2005-07-24, 5:24 pm

freakpa
Sabailand is excellent value for money. The massage is great - it was a better massage than Siri - but the handjob was not as good.

It's the standard Thai massage parlor - E70 for an hour. This included the handjob. Siri was E65. I was very satisfied at both places. But I can tell you that the massage I got from Bea was a real massage and it was AMAZING.

Sabailand is very easy to find, it's labelled very clearly on the building. There is a tram stop about 30 meters from the door.
Posted: 2005-09-24, 2:23 pm

freakpa
I hit Sabailand last night, Bea is apparantly gone and not returning. Peng was great. Still a bargain.
Posted: 2005-09-26, 11:20 pm

madvillian
hey people, i was thinking of stopping at sabieland when i come to amsterdam, but i was under the impression that there were more services offered (sexual in nature) am i wrong about that, is it just a massage and hand job? thanks madvillian
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: