Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Question for old timers - help ID a girl from 1999 (!)
Posted: 2005-07-24, 8:49 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
OK, I know this is a long shot. And there isn't much point really to the question...but she was my first RLD crush experience and I've always wondered where she went. I developed a fondness for her in a short time akin to my fondness for Kim2. And, in fact, she was vaguely similar to Kim2 in terms of looks and presentation...i.e. guys who would like Kim2 might like her as well.

Plus...maybe this girl is still around somewhere else (prive? other town?).

Unfortunately I don't have her name...but I do have some otherwise good notes taken then which I copied for the description below.

The first time I was in the RLD was 1998 and I saw her then, but I wasn't mongering back then. I saw her again in the fall of 1999 and had 3 great kamer sessions on that visit. The next visit, fall of 2000, she was gone and I've not seen her since.

She was in one of the prime kamers across from Sexyland...maybe the 2nd or 3rd from the left while facing the windows (back to Sexyland). A Dutch girl maybe 25-27. Medium height and build, long shoulder length light brown hair. Remarkable green eyes with an odd slant and krinkle that make them look like they are smiling all the time. She also had a sly smile all the time like she knew a secret. Her presentation was more subtle than most.

Uniquely she didn't wear very revealing clothes, but rather a sort of lacey nightgown/robe that was long and somewhat modest. Quite different than the other girls then and now.

She liked her smoke, and offered me a few hits off of a big spliff on my visits. She told me that she would drive about 2 hours into work and was supporting herself and her sister and that at that time (1999) she had been in the business for about 4 years. She allowed some kissing on her neck and elsewhere, but no DATY or breast sucking. She was fun but concious about safe sex practice. e.g. she knew using baby oil was dangerous with condoms.

Not a superior performer like Kim2 or Sabrina...but a lovely Dutch girl who was maybe a little introverted for this kind of work but fun nevertheless.

Anyone remember her? Anyone know what became of her?

thanks, Neurosynth
Re: Question for old timers - help ID a girl from 1999 (!)
Posted: 2005-07-24, 9:32 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Oh, one other clue. She worked in the evenings. Also her long hair was very straight and parted right down the middle with that high-forehead look. And she used minimal make up.
Posted: 2005-07-24, 9:41 pm

jakeward@fsmail.net
Sounds like Ozzy Osborne -
I rekon Wim's Dad might know who she was !

Posted: 2005-07-24, 9:49 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I can assure you she is better looking than anyone in the entire Osborne clan!

And heck 1999 isn't *that* long ago...athough it seems like it...
Posted: 2005-07-24, 11:40 pm

Larry
Sounds a lot like Esther. Not model looks but a great smile and just a sweet person. She had rather largeish (probably D cup, soft breasts) and spoke slightly British accented English as she had an Englishman boyfriend. I do also remember her mentioning a sister when I first went with her in 2000. She wore clothing a as you mentioned not revealing but long and lacey with just a very little cleavage. I can't remember her kamer exactly but it was one of the ones faceing Sexyland. I seem to remember her as working evenings but not every evening. I believe in 2000 she was 30 years old. Seems to me last time I saw her was probably 2001 at one of those 2 kamers on Sint Annenstraat that face down Sint Annendwaarstraat (the Sexyland street). These kamers are across Sint Annenstraat from the smart shop.
Posted: 2005-07-25, 12:00 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks but I am pretty sure that's not her. The girl I have in mind didn't have D's...I remember her as having nice but average boobs...C or B and firm...I remember one of the nice surprises with this girl was that even though she didn't show much through the window there were no bad surprises...she could have been a bikini girl and done just fine...not that Esther couldn't...I'm just babbling....

Also I am quite sure my mystery girl was gone by Fall of 2000...

Oh another clue...I remember her saying she drove in for 2 hours AND she lived out in the countryside not in another city...

Anyone else? Any guesses welcome...
Posted: 2005-07-30, 8:44 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Popping this to the top one more time...anyone have any other clues?

(From now on I jot down every girls name and other notes as soon as I step outside the Kamer. How ironic that the availability of pot makes it harder to remember taking advantage of the availability of commercial sex.)
Posted: 2005-08-02, 11:54 pm

Jaco
I'm not sure, but some bits of your description sound like Renee. In 1999-2000 she was about 4th Kamer down on the right on Tromp (back to Sexyland). However, she mostly worked during day as I remember and I wouldn't say was medium height (definitely tall).

Jaco
Posted: 2005-08-03, 12:04 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I appreciate the hint. Maybe that was her.

(Searching here or in the Device reveals no Renee...but she was gone in late 2000 so that's not surprising I guess...)

Any idea what became of Renee?

Did Renee wear somewhat non-revealing night robes or the like? That was, in a sense, the most unusual aspect of her presentation.
Posted: 2005-08-04, 9:09 pm

Jaco
Neurosynth,
There are a lot of bits of your description that describe Renee very well. I thought she stood out because she wore sort of silky short dresses, chiffon nightgowns and things. Light brown hair, centre parting (sometimes in pigtails), sort of laughing eyes, high forehead (she also had some freckles), wore no make-up. She was Dutch and told me she was 28. She also wore quite a large kind of charm round her neck that rattled!!
In 2000 she only worked day-shift but I think she said she worked at night in the past but preferred days.
The only thing is she was not far off 6 ft tall, but she often stood barefoot (she said standing in heels gave her backache). She was very laid back and did like a smoke.
She was there (day-shift) on Tromp till mid 2001 and then was away for a long time (extended holiday in Caribbean) but returned in 2002 for about 6 months. She was day-shift in Oudekennisteeg. But I think she had enough by then and hasn't been seen since.
As you can work out I visited her a lot and had some great times.

Jaco
Posted: 2005-08-05, 1:18 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
You know what...that might just be her! I vaguely remember that I did visit a window girl back then named Renee because the whole visit I was singing that "Just walk away Renee" song in my head. SO I saw someone named Renee on my first visit or two for sure. I just didn't put it together until your second post.

Thanks so much for that!

Gosh...I wish she was still around...

(I don't suppose you have a picture? Too much to hope for I'm sure...)

thanks again,

neurosynth
Posted: 2005-08-07, 4:11 pm

Jaco
I wouldn't mind knowing myself if anyone has seen her anywhere, but as far as I know, she retired. I enjoyed lots of GFE sessions (if your girlfriend is a 'nice' girl) as she would allow some of the initially proscribed things after she knew you a while. After 2002 I used to look out for her round the RLDs but no luck. I had thought maybe she went to a prive, but I have never seen a post that mentions her.
Unfortunately, I have no picture. You could always squint at a picture of Alanis Morissette!! - though Renee was more attractive.
Cheers
Jaco
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: