Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 88 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
rld girls do they service black guys ?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 1:53 pm

ALMRKOOL
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i was recently in amsterdam and i had problems with some of the girls i wanted to have sex with they either ignored me are would shake their head no.im a clean type black guy ,is this common in rld ? must say though i did have a blast was there for 5 days i was able to have great un hurried sex with 2 different dutch girls and 1 italian girl but it took time to find girls who were willing to have sex with me . i will be back to amsterdam next summer but i need some pointers,are should i try areas outside the rld ?
Re: rld girls do they service black guys ?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 2:36 pm

gezellig
Some chap recently posted his similar negative experiences on here and various reasons/excuses were given for some of the girls' behaviour. Name escapes me I'm afraid. Hopefully he'll reply to this. Also my Jamiacian brother-in-law encountered similar attitudes. It's a shame you still have to put up with this in what is said to be the most tolerant country in the world though. Still, glad to see that it hasn't put you off from returning.

Rgds
G~
Posted: 2005-08-02, 2:43 pm

tonek
Am aware that a lot of the girls will reject black guys, one told me story that a coloured guy took the condom off while they were doing doggie thats why she rejects them.

Before anyone ask I am not going to name the girl as she is still working.

Not sure what she would have done if a white guy done the same thing.
Posted: 2005-08-02, 3:59 pm

Ambrose7
yeah i spoke to a famous girl about the types of guy she prefers, she said she likes being with english guys, and guys from the us and canada, i asked why and she said its because they show more respect to the girls, of course this isnt true for all brits and yanks, and im sure other nationalitys are also respectful,

she then started to talk about black guys, and she said she will never go with a black guy because a few days before we spoke, a girl in a kramer 2 windows along suffered an attempted rape and the guy was black, she said that the black guys dont show respect to the girls, and treat them like meat,

but i shouldnt think you would have many problems if you walk up to the girl, are polite and show you respect them.
Posted: 2005-08-02, 6:09 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
What is it called when (1) an individual white guy does something bad and the working girl understands that he is just a bad individual and doesn't hold it against all whites, but (2) she has a bad experience with an individual black guy and decides because of that to ban all black guys from her kamer?

It's called racism.

If there are girls out there working now who simply won't see any blacks (or Turks, or Asians, or whatever...) I see no reason to not document them here by name. We review all other aspects of their service and name names, why not this? It might save some folks a lot of trouble.
Posted: 2005-08-02, 6:56 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thats a very good point Neuro, but I would not go down that rout personally, because the Girls are just trying to protect themselves.

Point 1... The black guys at FKK's and prives do not have a problem. The reason is asfollows.

Point 2. have spoken to many girls about this at length and often its not just one black guy they have a problem with, its every damned time,

Usually, if the Girls know the guy is from the US, or UK he won't have a problem. They are scared of the black guys from cultures that are very disrespectful towards prostitutes. They won't negotiate at the window to find out, because it gets nasty if they say, "You are from Nigeria? Sorry, I cant take the risk because the last five guys from North Africa were bad experiences". He is not going to take it. This is a info from a girl who has had black eyes and a python (YES a python) introduced into the proceedings before now. She hated snakes too.

So, to answer the original question, wear a T-Shirt saying "I AM AN AMERICAN" and the Humour will for instance get you in.

I think probably being beaten, having bestiality forced upon you and raped, changes your perception on risk. This is not a normal situation these Girls are in, and their protection is often very minimal. They have to make a judgement by sight. One girl for instance looks at the eyes. If they look shifty, the guy doesent even get his foot in the door. so its not just colour.

Distatsteful it is, but thats just the way it is. no need to increase the hate and bad feeling by doing nasty stuff in return.
Posted: 2005-08-02, 8:55 pm

the_dazed_guy
I agree with Mike..............the girls are just trying to protect themselves. And they are in a rather risky profession!
Even if you call it racism, you can't really blame them.......
It is a shame though, that this kind of distrust exists in the rld.............all because of a few irresponsible guys.............................
I hope it's not too bad on my forthcoming visit.....................I am an asian.
Did I mention that in my previous post?
Posted: 2005-08-02, 9:14 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I understand that some cultures have attitudes which might encourage abuse towards prostitutes. But abuse towards prostitutes is also known to happen in virtually every culture. And window girls are exactly in the business of being able to size up potential clients on the basis of a short conversation.

What I think is really going on is that these girls are already latent racists and are happy to latch on to some incident, often incidents reported by others rather than personally experienced, to claim some kind of justification.

The prior posts allow too much license I think. They more or less say "yes it is racism, but it's justified". A very slippery slope indeed.
Posted: 2005-08-02, 9:20 pm

Peter's Wife
I'm with neurosynth.

Racism, regardless of the rationale, is never acceptable. Never. Period.

P.W.
Posted: 2005-08-03, 12:31 am

oidar
In the words of Dave Chappelle, "Niggers Stank."
Posted: 2005-08-03, 1:06 am

Wim Admin
Well , if you are a goodlooking black , nice blah blah , your chances lay in the streets of Amsterdam , not in the Wallen RLD ....
Posted: 2005-08-03, 1:34 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
No, I think what I am saying is that its a fine thing to be able to judge people when you are not at the sharp end.

If there's going to be any crusades, well, I am not with it.
Posted: 2005-08-03, 2:48 am

Peter's Wife
Wim,

I think I'm (at least moderately) good looking but haven't picked up any hot women on streets of Amsterdam. Maybe because I'm not black.? Perhaps you and Mike could give me some tips! ;-)

Peter's Wife
Posted: 2005-08-03, 2:59 am

Peter's Wife
Mike,

That's true enough and I haven't lived the lifestyle of these women to have first hand experience but I think the blanket rejection by white women in the wallen of black customers goes well beyond their personal experience. Many are likely making the decision to avoid black customers based on the experience of others and not on their own experiences.

And I'm not on a crusade, by the way. I just feel strongly that racism is all to easy to justify.

P.W.

P.S. Does this mean you no longer hope to catch sight of me on the lap of a stripper? ;-)
Posted: 2005-08-03, 3:46 am

oidar
Money talks. Bullshit Walks.

If you are a black guy and you want to fuck white window girls, show them a big roll of 100 euro notes and they will fuck you. Sure you might have to pay more than us honkys, but life is a bag of shit.

For enough money I would let a big buck fuck me, and I hate me some niggers.

WWJD
Posted: 2005-08-03, 5:08 am

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
That was really ugly. I've seen some intense political discussions here but Oidar's posts are just crap. Free speech is free speech but the spewing of hate needs to be roundly condemned.
Posted: 2005-08-03, 5:41 am

Michael
Hey What the hell its there choice
Posted: 2005-08-03, 6:42 am

oidar
Ignorance is never out of style. It was in fashion yesterday, it is the rage today and it will set the pace tomorrow.
Posted: 2005-08-03, 7:24 am

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
You're right, Oidar, Ignorance has always been in style. But this isn't about style. Frankly your posts sickened me. 65 years ago you could have substituted the word "Jew" for "nigger" and your thoughts would have been right in style among certain folks in Amsterdam. You know, the guys who wore those fashionable grey uniforms with the SS on their sleeves. Actually, substitute "infidel" for "nigger" and the guy in prison for murdering Theo Van Gogh would think that your ignorance is all the rage. The discussion that you slithered into, concerning what is racism, is it ever justified, and what may motivate the girls in the RLD to discriminate in the provision of services was informative, thought provoking and germane. Your disgusting pronouncement of hate combined with the use of language that is vile and discomforting to all reasonable people is way beyond the pale.
Posted: 2005-08-03, 9:19 am

Gato De PadreSupporting Member
Supporting Member
First off I've got to say something to Oidar. You really do need to chill out with that Nigger Shit for real because I've let you slide a couple of other times when you said it on other threads. But now you're on my nerves for real..So I'm asking you as Proud Black Man to lay off that shit. We don't need that on the board and I for one don't want to get into any shouting matches or pissing contests with you via this board because I'd be ready to take it to the street and I'm 35 years old and I know you're at least that age and we're both Too Old For That....So please Chill... Thanks In Advance.......

Now back to the original topic on my 3 trips to Amsterdam I noticed it and I was turned away a couple of times but I asked a Dutch Window girl who I visited what was the deal with the turning away of the brothers and she explained that some of the Africans are disrespectful and blah blah and that's why alot of girls don't even try to find out if a brother is British or American or whatever they just don't bother. But I didn't let it stop me and I even thought about doing what Mike D. said earlier about wearing the I'm American T-Shirt or carrying a passport copy but I changed my mind and just said fuck it. I mean it's only happend like once on my 2000 trip, not at all on my 2003 trip and once on the 2004 trip (By The Great Nina sorry gang for those who don't want any names mentioned but it's the TRUTH). So for me when I think about it I've been with an average of 5 window girls a trip so it's all kind of worked out. But truth be told it's a Shame.

As far as Prives and Sex clubs go I never had any problems at The Candy Club .

But See my Club Paradise Racism Report from my 2004 Trip in the archives which tells a story of Blatent Racism which actually didn't involve any women just the guy at the door who if I might add almost got a Gato De Padre Beat-Down......

Also before anyone asks I'm a big guy 6'2 and 260 pounds (retired bouncer) and Bald by Choice so I look kind of imposing but I'm white-collar worker ( I work for that Large Dutch Bank you all know well) who dresses in T-shirts, Jeans, Hoodies, and the occasional nice shirt and real nice jacket when I'm in Amsterdam. So in other words It's not my look because in the words of Eartha Kitt I'm very beguilling (hope I spelled that right) to The Opposite Sex.

As far as civilians go I've always gotten looks and smiles from the local female population and I've even made out with a local female or two in the past and one local girl on my first trip told me that she knew I was an American Brother by my looks, clothing, and mannerisms and she knew I was okay to be attracted to and she was bi-racial.....What the Fuck???

Now what I'm about to say doesn't by any means make The Racism Bullshit Alright: But being a realest I have to Admit that some of the Arab, Black Africans, and others have caused The whole being a Black Man in Europe thing to lose some of the luster it used to have..I mean there was a time when from what I've heard being a Brother in Europe was the Shit!! So some of the above mentioned folks desrve some of the blame...But that doesn't mean that not even giving any Brothers a chance is okay....

So in closing it's a shame that Racism exists anywhere especially in The RLD where whatever color Euro you have should be the only color that matters. Again there's enough girls that do receive brothers in RLD, the local females are cool too, and like I said The Candy-Club is very Brother friendly so I'm always alright when I'm Amsterdam.

PS....Oidar Please Chill-Out!!!! I know it's a bit redundant but so is That Nigger Shit.

Gato De Padre

www.myspace.com/damercurial1ofthevs
 [ 88 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: