Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 88 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: rld girls do they service black guys ?
Posted: 2005-10-05, 3:33 am

CaptainAmerica
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
That is surprising that the girls would discriminate against a black customer, I have seen a few cases where girls turned away customers because of race. I recall one girl who turned away an East Asian guy but then allowed in an East Indian, when I went in with her I found out she was Spanish-Argentinian. I went there last month with a friend who is African American and did not have any problem at all. Sorry they did that to you, they must be bitches. I have been to quite a few places where the women actually get more excited when they see a black guy, Australia comes to mind, one girl I was with couldn't stop talking about Usher and P Diddy, who are her heros. Its a really sad commentary on human beings that we are in the 21st Century and people act like this.

I wouldn't say that the girls are racist because I was told by a local that most of the girls have Arab or Turkish boyfriends who act as "handlers", sort of a pimp, that makes these women work to finance their lifestyles.

Posted: 2005-10-05, 7:47 am

albany
It is remarkable to read how little things have changed. I'm part black and visited Amsterdam for the first time in 1986 as a teenager. I had a white friend with me. We were brought up in the same area of England, wore the same clothes, dated the same girls, spoke the in the same way and did the same part time job at a local supermarket for pin money.

Yet I was turned down by about 1 in 4 window girls. He was turned down by absolutely zero in the whole weekend. He thought it was hilarious and put it down to me being ugly, despite me doing better with girls at home. As kids neither of us could fully understand why it was happening but underneath I did understand that it was racism but did not want to accept it in front of him on a rational level, since I did not see myself as any different.

You have no option but to accept a persons right to choose when it comes to who they see, but it is still shameful and embarrassing behaviour.
Posted: 2005-10-05, 10:30 am

freakfunk
First of all i'd like to apologise for the institutional racism demonstrated by some people who've posted replies, there is absolutely no excuse for this - its racism - simple as that.

If a women was going to sell double glazing or a kitchen to someone then refused to go in their home because they were black the courts would prosecute them for this, and im sure a custodial sentance would be passed, may people like that soon be free of such rediculous folly,
Posted: 2005-10-05, 2:40 pm

albany
You read the same euphemisms and ignorance over and over again.

Unfortunately paying for sex is not like conventional service provision and probably not covered by typical labour or discrimination laws. At present it seems that the only way to improve the situation is by education. And that takes forever, since so many people are unwilling or unable to learn. Racism is easier and even rewarding for some of the perpetrators.
Posted: 2005-10-06, 2:51 am

kichigai
On a similar point, I was recently in Singapore and frequented Orchard Towers. I sat in the Country and Western bar and believe it or not I just wanted to have a drink that night, I couldn't because the ladies just wouldn't leave me alone, one after the other.
In walks a black geezer, now blacks are as rare as hens teeth in Singapore so I thought, I wonder if he gets the same treatment as me. I was suprised to see that he didn't, about two or three girls approached him and that was it. I don't know why, he looked respectable to me, well dressed etc. So it's not just in Amsterdam. I wish I had the answer but I don't!
Posted: 2005-10-10, 8:41 pm

rm1725
As a Black American who's been to Adam several times over the years I can't really call it racism. If you're a good looking and well dressed guy then the girls will want you. I've even gotten freebee's and free anal from some of the best Black and White.. I blame the misbehaving Africans more than the girls. To them it's just a business decision. I've spoken to many of the girls about this, and I take their side on the issue. They all feel bad about it but that's business. They just want to be treated well and if the guy's a looker, clean, professional, and healthy, then they actually prefer some blacks. Something new for them!

The up-tight ones are just that. Dead fish in the sack....
Posted: 2005-10-10, 9:01 pm

scotland13
It's kinda ironic really, because in "the real world" like a club or pub girls cant get enough of black men, especially in the UK, if your a white girl with a black man your cool as fuck! All the clubs in the UK now because of the hip-pop scene are practically making them black only, haha....
Posted: 2005-10-10, 9:35 pm

rm1725
scotland13

I'll go wherever the girls want me.....all races, anytime....I'm just a typical guy. Thanks for the tip on the UK scene.

I'll follow up......and send a report!
Posted: 2005-10-10, 11:09 pm

albany
To rm1725:
If you are genuinely black and over the age of 18 then you are in some form of denial or grossly insensitive to your environment.

God forbid I should say it but I am not bad looking myself. A professional career, under 40 and I even brush my teeth occasionally. I've had women of all races and even the odd freebie from hookers.

None of that takes away from the fact that I have been turned down by girls in Amsterdam and in various countries on the basis of my colour. The point about racism is that it is the colour of the skin that automatically determines peoples attitudes towards you, not your accomplishments or personal being. Trying to pretend that you are some sort of prince and that it is other black people who are at fault just makes you look ignorant and lets racists off the hook. People like the Klan and BNP must piss themselves laughing when they read messages like you just posted.
Posted: 2005-10-10, 11:57 pm

rm1725
To Albany:

<Trying to pretend that you are some sort of prince and that it is other black people who are at fault just makes you look ignorant and lets racists off the hook.>

Point is, I have talked to these girls. Before and after, and met with them at cafe's even. If 90% of their bad customers are African then you can't expect them to put their lives on the line to prove your "one world love" theory. I get hassled here in the States because some thugs of my own race behave like animals. I hate the animals, Not the cab driver who's tired of having blacks holding him up at gun-point. In my professional life, things are civilized and different.

I know what real rascim is, and most of the girls in the RLD are just using survival instincts. What the hell? Do you realize how vulnerable they are? Naked, alone. That's what they all have told me. Blame the brothers who don't behave well. THEY are the problem. Also. Some women just don't dig other races and vice/versa......that's their choice. It's their body and their life. I have no problem with that.

As for looking/being ignorant, just look in the mirror. Or better yet, talk to a few of the girls about the issue. You might just change your opinion.

Peace.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 12:16 am

albany
You entirely miss the point. Caucasians commit crime, violent acts and behave like animals as well. But that does not automatically lead to them being turned down by girls.

I would never put forward a view that Black people were some how more nobler or law abiding than whites. To be honest they are more or less the same when compared like for like.

But racists don't compare like for like. That is the point

I used to work for an internationally famous financial institution and racism still occured even when I was surrounded by millionaires and PHD's. Simple fact.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 12:43 am

rm1725
To Albany....

In my experience race is just as much of an issue as how fat you are or if you like short girls when it comes down to it. That's just for me and that's what I radiate. From my experience the Adam girls, can't speak for the rest of Europe, although my last three girlfriends were from Estonia, Spain, and Bulgaria, were just good at heart and devoid of negative racial concerns.

This is a moot point. Everybody knows the Africans generally behave poorly with the RLD girls so what's your point? They (the girls) should just take it to make you feel better? Better you turn your ire towards the misbehavors. After all. They're the one's treating the girls like garbage.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 1:00 am

albany
My only point is that people should be judged as individuals. When faced with a black client a girl should apply exactly the same logic and rationale as to whether she wants to serve him as she would with a white client. However that does not occur far too often and black people are simply dismissed.

I'll have to take your word for it that Africans are so much worse than any other people that they deserve to be disregarded outright on sight. It is funny, when I am in Amsterdam it is usually caucasians who are pissing in the canals, getting thrown out of bars and arguing with girls. But they just have to walk around the corner and all is well.

As I have already said on this thread you cannot force any working girl to serve clients that she is not comfortable with. The law has not been tested to that extent, in England anyway. People can call it expressing a preference but it is still racism whatever euphemisms are used.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 2:06 am

rm1725
<My only point is that people should be judged as individuals. When faced with a black client a girl should apply exactly the same logic and rationale as to whether she wants to serve him as she would with a white client. However that does not occur far too often and black people are simply dismissed. >

The complex thing is this. The Africans in my home town, New York are the best behaved and (my) most likable immigrant group of all. Of course I take everyone as an individual as they are. But in my experience here, African men and especially women!, are good people to know. Here they are sought after by women of all races.

Amsterdam is another story. I'm just giving you my perspective. Like I said, I've been turned down too, and made it a point to ask the girls about the whole situation. It made our sessions all the better and I hoped it made the scene better for everyone because they got to know the thuth. Sure you have some flat out racist girls out there but so what! I ignore them. Cool men and women will march on.

Like I said, look nice, stay in shape, be charming, and then you'll find that the girls really don't care about your color. Some white slob vs. a proper black buck? Which would you chose?
Posted: 2005-10-11, 2:14 am

oidar
Naked and alone? There pimp is in the next room ready to slit your fucking throat. Not to mention they have razors.

rm, it obvious you do not know shit about window girls. fuck for 2 hours for free?

YOU ARE NOT BLACK. No black man is going to refer themselves as a Buck.

By the way, Im no racist. I hate everybody. This is the post that just wont die. Even though im not really sorry if i have offended anybody with my racist rantings. Understand they were not from the heart. Im just a asshole.

I grew up wanting to be like Mike, just like everybody else.

Last edited by oidar on 2005-10-11, 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 2:36 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I am pissed off with this stupid thread, but let me ask this...So how far do you want to take it?

If I don't fancy Thai girls! Am I racist?

If one day I fancy a blonde russian and pay for it .... am I racist against the Ghanan girls in Oude Krik trhat i refused? Next day I want the Indian girl on Spui Straat , and ignore the Greek girl on OZA.... am I racist?

If the girl behind the window does not fancy the black guy that day and does not think she can fuck him, no matter how much he pays ..... is she racist too? If she then fucks the Japanese guy coz he's cute and then the fat white american refused because he sweats a lot, and then the Scot because he's pissed, wearing an orange wig and mustache and a kilt... is this racist?

Sexual preference has to be sacrosanct, otherwise you are forcing people to sleep with people they dont want to sleep with, and there is a word for this... its called rape.

All these high faluting morals are fine, but we all have to retain a sense of fucking proprtion here - and not persue a moral principle to its bitter end. There lies only trouble.

Who is most indignat here? The black guys (*who seem the most "sorted and sensible" of all of us) or the middle class whities with a PC chip on their shoulder? ....Think about who is perpetuating the thread here.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 6:20 am

oidar
For those of you who are not familiar with the American racist lexicon, a "black buck" is simply, in the white racist subconscious, the Devil incarnate. To quote Donald Bogle, author of Toms, Coons, Mulattoes, Mammies and Bucks, black bucks are "big, badddddd niggers, oversexed and savage, violent and frenzied." Historically, the buck is that black man who absolutely refuses to submit to white domination: a thief, rapist and murderer, a rioter who loots white folks' precious property. No amount of chastisement on the part of a white overlord can reform him. He is absolutely insane, or so the racist leads us to believe, because he thinks he's better than white men: and according to racist mythology, it is a simple fact of life that Africans are inferior beings, a race of people fit only to serve and to be apendages of the superior European.

Posted: 2005-10-11, 8:04 am

albany
To mikedehavilland:
Sexual preference has little to do with prostitution. It is not really about whether they fancy you as a client or not. Working girls service men all day that I am sure they would not dream of having sex with in their real life. However when it comes to a blanket en masse ban on anyone with a dark skin then that is racism. The point being that there are many different types of black people, both good and bad, in exactly the same way that there are many different types of white people.

But there is no protection under the law for people seeking the services of a prostitute. You will have little joy complaining to the nearest policeman that a window girl is racist.

Like Oidar I too have never heard any black person use the word Buck in that way. Exactly how black are you rm1725?
Posted: 2005-10-11, 8:55 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You thnk Prostitution has lttle to do with sexual preference?

Then you are as bad as oldar who reckons that "even if a little dog came along waving a fifty Euro note, she would suck his little pink dick." (Or words to that effect).

If this were true also, then they would all take on other girls as clients. If that were true then a lot of the refusals I have seen would not take place.

Think what you are saying. When you start expecting a Woman to take on any client regardless of her preference you are being just as bad as the pimps.

Try and enfore your opinions, even by posting them on a board, and its coercion, and that is Its RAPE. End of story.

There are a lot of good intentions posted here becaue racism is wrong. Almost none of them however, are thinking about the people who have to live (other peoples) morals at the sharp end. I say to them, YOU go stand in a window and see how YOU feel when people start saying "you have to go with so and so," and see how YOU feel.

Now I am really done with this thread.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 9:37 am

albany
Mike, you are taking what I said too far and to a ridiculous extreme.

I have said a number of times that there is no compunction for a girl to service any client that she does not want to. Neither legal nor moral.

However it is clear that some girls will willingly have sex with caucasians regardless of whether they fancy him or not and equally clear that they automatically dismiss blacks. Never mind clean blacks, clever blacks, young blacks, old blacks, blacks in suits, blacks in jeans, blacks who play Chopin, blacks from Birmingham or blacks from Timbuktu. They simply will not speak to them en masse and just shake their heads in refusal on sight. Whereas they are either automatically willing to service whites or at least talk to them before coming to a final decision.

That is based on racism and racism is an insidious dreadful thing that needs to be overcome, along with numerous other problems that play part of all of our daily lives. I am just asking for decisions based on open mindedness. That is a stretch too far for 50% of people, maybe more. Racism is just too easy for some.
 [ 88 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: