Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 88 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: rld girls do they service black guys ?
Posted: 2005-10-11, 1:07 pm

blunt
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any green girls in the RLD?

Posted: 2005-10-11, 2:29 pm

rm1725
Oidar:

(Understand they were not from the heart. Im just a asshole. )

You got that right.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 5:29 pm

Rustynuts
What I've been told, by some girls themselves is the "racism" is directed toward Moroccans who have a tendancy to abuse them. Try going to a privehuzen like Park 118 and tell the manegeress you are from (presumably) America, Canada or Britain and I'm sure you'll be treated with more respect.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 10:01 pm

Jon500
I think the best way to settle this one - is for all posters on this subject to meet one day in Adam - find a nice coffee shop - and discuss over a nice spliffy.
Re: Wat wil je doen?
Posted: 2005-10-11, 11:11 pm

oidar
The simple fact is to find someone who is truly color blind, or not at least a little hypocritical is about impossible.

Last month when I was in the Netherlands, I saw the Dutch movie 'Schnitzelparadijs' . I do not speak fluent Dutch by any means, but I could understand alot of it. Anyway, it's a comedy about these guys of Moroccan descent who work at a restaurant.

I also watched the Dutch under 17 soccer team play in the world championships on television. There is only one white kid that is a starter, the other 10 are either black or brown.

With all this being said, I met more than a few Dutch people who told me they they liked 'Schnitzelparadijs' , and a few minutes later tell me it was fucked up that there were not more white kids on the Dutch National team.

Posted: 2005-10-12, 1:08 am

reg888
Nina has a Moroccan boyfreind yet she generally turns them away from her door. She says their temperament means they are more likely to become worked up if there's an arguement. She says she knows this because of her boyfriend, his relatives and his friends.
Posted: 2005-10-12, 1:38 am

dambuster2
Debut post here. I'm off to the Dam on Friday. I'm a dark skinned British south Asian guy and I haven't been to the Dam for about 9 years, but my skin colour didn't prevent ladies tapping on the windows for my attention back then. And no, I didn't use the facilities, I was a skint student back then. Will be armed with enough cash this time.

As for the race issue with the girls, I guess I'm not so worried about it after all. A tad worried about my performance, though. After all, they are professionals and my some of the positions I can do are a tad limited due to back problems. Learning to appreciate the joys of cowgirl which doesn't hurt my back and offers a great view of bouncing tits.

Someone I know (a white guy) was laughed at by a girl in the RLD over his performance who said: "you fuck like an idiot!" Mind you, he does tend to get completely bladdered, so it's any wonder he managed to get it up in the first place ! I'm not a loud, Burberry wearing pisshead chav like him though, so maybe I'll get a different reaction. Who knows ?
Posted: 2005-10-12, 5:21 am

rm1725
To Jon500......

"I think the best way to settle this one - is for all posters on this subject to meet one day in Adam - find a nice coffee shop - and discuss over a nice spliffy."

Sounds like a good idea.....:-)
 [ 88 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to: