Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
it's a foggy recollection, but at least here it is
Posted: 2005-08-05, 6:27 am

fallen_buddha
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So as some of you all may remember, and i must admit some of this is a bit foggy as it was over 5 months ago, but here it is, part 2 of the the triumphant return.

i awoke and got out and about, this shared shitter and shower thing is a bit inconvienent, but for 29 euro i will deal with it. it was getting colder, the day grey as it often is in late feb. a trip to freeworld for a beer and an e-mail check, god i love the new trams with the automated voice, i can still hear the announcement of martelaarsgracht. a lunch at a trendy new place who's name escapes my thc ravaged brain, but it was near the intel on the kolk with a couple of duvels, the waiter comments on how fast i drink the first bottle, as i recall lunch was a carapaccio uitsmitjer with capers and shaved parmesan, with salad and fries. it was pretty good, though later i believe wreaked a bit of havoc on me. a quick tour of the singel and nothing catches my eye, it is saturday afternoon by the way. so i rumble over to siberie for something a bit up, they recomment master kush which is surprisingly up and energetic. i decide to ramble to the wallen, after walking around a bit i see kim2 is working, she was a great consolation from the last trip when neither Carla or Nina were anywhere to be found. i go for a 100 euro, and she drops a bomb on me during the session, this is her last day working, i feel honored at the posibility of me being her last customer. i told her that she would definitley be missed by many, am i right, and she blushed and said that she would miss certain guys. her performance was unbelievable, i was truly sad that she would be retiring when it was done, she talked so nice and dirty as she rode me to a hard climax and the bj was her typical great technique. can i nominate her for a first ballot hall of fame induction? i am wondering how Titus Wong is getting along, and head down to hunters. as i walk down warmoestraat i think to myself i am gonna get to smoke me sister, they will have it at hunters, i walk in single minded of purose into the newly decorated sleek counter, and as for my sis. DENIED! so i am like cool i can always fall back on lavender, not! i opt for some orange bud, and go sit at the bar, a beer and a smoking of the joint in post kim glow, and i look over to the computers, and low and behold a bright yellow sweatshirt with a shiny bald head sticking out of it catches my eye, i have hunted down Titus at hunters. i was so single minded of purpose to smoke my sister, i walked right past him when i came in. we hang out and smoke a bunch of stuff, as i try to recall at this point, there was amnesia haze which blew my mind, we smoked some blueberry, and some cannalope haze bio , fuck we just smoked down hard for a couple of hours. we parted ways for dinner, i was all about mr cocoas for all you can eat ribs, titus was as i recall thinking the bird on zeedijk. we planned to meet later. on the way over to mr coco's i felt a rumble. i kept on going, and sat down at a table at mr cocos. into my third slab of ribs, i feel some angry rumblings below. damn public shitters in amsterdam are so tiny, or i am just a massive blob of a man. i decide to go back to the room. making it back just barely. i pop an immodium and relax for a bit, puffing out hard in my room. i awoke at midnite from an unplanned weed nap. i head over to the rookies coffeeshop for a couple beers, i feel a bit better, i drink 3 or 4 beers, and head back to the room, via the little snack stand on the leidseplein for some fantas and snacks. a climb up the 3 flights of stairs to my room, and i drift away to sleep watching some oscar preview show. well thats about what i recall, i must apologize, i have been without internet access for a few months, damn system crash, so the report is a bit vague and foggy, but at least it has been given.

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-08-05, 3:08 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
FB back in the Dam.

All is right in the world once again.
Re: it's a foggy recollection, but at least here it is
Posted: 2005-08-06, 2:52 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks to this small universe for letting Brother FB find his way back.
Please continue to post Big Man.

I lost my smoking and sin notes from February because I hid them too well but I still have lots of samples.
I will try to write up a blurry bit as well.

Welcome back Sensei.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: