Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Pictures of the RLD girls?
Posted: 2005-08-06, 9:02 pm

janjaap
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I hope this question is allowed, otherwise excuse me.
Where can I find pictures of the RLD girls? Mostly the younger girls?
Maybe if you one or a few, can you send them to me?

Thanks!!
Re: Pictures of the RLD girls?
Posted: 2005-08-06, 9:55 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Maybe you should do a search on this site, on the topic of photos, and think about what you are asking here. Most (all) girls have lives/backgrounds/futures outside of the RLD and the twain should normally not meet - so photos are effectively taboo - by taking and communicating such one is effectively compromising and threatening their very existence, and their safe existance is what we are all interested in , oder!?.

I have seen very nice cameras smashed against the ground (Oude Kennissteeg) and heard of at best film being ripped out of the camera, and cameras being tossed into the neighboring canal.
Posted: 2005-08-07, 2:02 am

janjaap
I searched and read that posting pictures here is not appreciated. Excuse me for asking!!

Thanks!
Posted: 2005-08-07, 6:03 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Having said all that...

some RLD girls will allow picture taking if you are a customer. Some may charge. But even then the understanding is generally they are for personal use only. I'm not sure I've ever heard of a RLD girl giving anyone permission to post her pictures on the internet.
Posted: 2005-08-07, 4:43 pm

I doubt very much that any girl would want their picture on the internet. Does anyone know of any girls who, for an extra fee would allow you to take a picture of them for your personal use. Would be a nice little memory on my phone.
Posted: 2005-08-08, 12:16 am

funfor2houston
We got to get a picture of my wife in a window last May she was attracting some pretty good stares , cost was 20Eu but she wanted a photo of her in a window . .
Posted: 2005-08-12, 3:56 am

JLSenator
When I was a regular in Amsterdam my favorite girl Annie ( she used to be on St Annesomething # 117 or there about) would offer picture but she would put on one of those Zorro masks
God I miss her but have moved on to Germany solely for the bbbj

Anyone know her send her my regards tell her Jimmy from New York-Albany misses her

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: