Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
a little lady info...
Posted: 2005-08-08, 7:26 pm

withnail Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hello to all from withnails bunker in the oud west

i have a little intelligence on certain ladies to impart though i am doing so in the third party. i had a good mate of mine (and an old friend of the board) el tel staying with me for the past week and he was kind enough to undergo several test drives for you all in the red light districts. i thought it may be useful to folk to offer his 'exit poll' results.

in case you were wondering, i have had a couple of my own new experiences recently but nothing to get excited about. in fact ive almost banished the memories already like people do when theyve experienced extreme trauma. a kind of post-coital stress disorder. therefore i thought it far more beneficial to post el tels experiences as believe me he left with a smile on his face :-)

linda, germany - dollebegijnensteeg, thursday day shift
older blonde, pretty good service for 50 euros, apparently left quite happy and notable for good eye contact. i wonder whether any readers remember the old 'linda of germany' circa late-90s? long blond hair and great big natural tits...excuse me im dribbling...

anne, belgium - st.annenwardstraat, friday day shift
tall brunette with swimmers physique. el tel was particularly animated in his descriptions of the 100 euros session with this girl. apparently thoroughly accommodating in all areas ;-) second window to left of sexyland. also works some evenings.

kimberly, nederlands - ruysdaelkade, day shift
gorgeous. id seen her myself a few days previously as i strolled by on my way to an appointment and admired the long blonde hair and great body. big natural tits, shame about the damned tattoos (mind you thats just a particular hate of mine, el tel wasnt put off). our reporter visited this lady twice and was breathless in praise. the body is apparently quite something to behold - not quite sure how long it will be before i have to make my own aquaintance. daytime lady who is at the kabouter end of the strip and is often there from 10.30am.

laura, czech republic - 60 oude zijds achturburgwal, late afternoon / evening shift
another sexy lady whom i had admired from the canalside over the past couple of months so i was quite glad el tel decided to dip in and czech her out, boom boom! again a very favourable report was posted to me when he returned to the stix coffee shop for post-coital joint. very friendly and no rush for 50 euros im told. this lady is often around from late afternoon onwards, sometimes ive seen her earlier still. always wears the same white stockings and suspenders, obviously a winning combo!

shirley, nederlands - oude zijds achterburgwal 64, dayshift
i think el tel was still in shock over this one when i met up with him later and had banished most of the details from his mind. evidently 100 euros had been expended to be met with very little in return. from our reconstruction later i think the window number was around number 64 and this was a daytime lady. aside of that i can offer little but the name. rushed and total rip off im told.

stephanie, nederlands - dollebegijnensteeg, night shift
this lady has been around a while as i recall, certainly 2 years or more. always wears a kind of flat cap and often a lime green bikini. has the kind of britney spears look going on but spoils it totally with 4 tattoos, one notably a name written over her left breast. yuk. anyway, very pretty girl and the one who lit my friends fire more than any this trip, perhaps with the exception of young kimberly. i waited like an arse outside sexyland for what must have been close to half an hour while el tel got his thing on with stephanie. he swears only 50 euros changed hands. highly recommended, evenings.

hope this helps some of you about to trip over for a little lovin'. please contribute your own findings (or those of a friend ;-)

doog!

withnail

Last edited by withnail on 2005-08-08, 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: a little lady info...
Posted: 2005-08-08, 8:28 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi W & I

"shirley, nederlands - oude zijds voorburgwal, dayshift "

Please ammend that to oude zijds achterburgwal, number 64. Shirley is a well known poor provider, but absolutely stunning. I got pretty good, but restricted service off her, but would not go twice. Check the device.

See you on Thursday and Friday this week, i will give you a ring.

Mike
Posted: 2005-08-08, 9:00 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I started dribbling myself when I read Linda of Germany on Dolleb wondering if Linda had returned from retirement. I guess this is a different Linda ? The Linda I am talking about worked in the first room on the Right coming from sexyland on Dolleb- directly across from Sandra of Germany, both at night.

Linda was tall, tan, slender, long blond hair and wore jeans and a nike ball cap. She had big tits but they were enhanced. If she liked you she was not a clock watcher and would usually offer you a massage after your session if you paid 100. She also liked to talk, she had a dog she was very fond of. Linda was working till at least the end of 2003. Linda would be about 35 years of age now but she was a stunner. Back in the good ole days I took her for granted but I miss her now.

So many Sandras, So many Lindas, So many Annas
Posted: 2005-08-08, 9:19 pm

withnail Power Kat
cheers mike, i had a feeling i was mixing me burgwals. you win this weeks ignatzmice 'spot the deliberate error' contest and win the blow up sheep, kindly donated by alpha blue video, amsterdam. i shall have it delivered to your hotel room thursday evening.

trip - thats exactly the same linda im thinking of - wonderful memories ;-) hope alls good with you mate - when will we see you back where you belong, you dirty dawg?

doog!

withnail
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: