Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Lisa (Dutch) and Debbe (?)
Posted: 2005-08-08, 11:15 pm

kumbu
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,
I was in the RLD last Sunday and indulged in two window girls (separately). The information provided on this website was absolutely invaluable, and so it is my pleasure to contribute with this report. Here are the details of each visit, followed by some after thoughts and recommendations.

Lisa (Dutch)
Found her on Sint Annendwarsstraat, kamer 1-1 opposite Sexyland. She's a tall, blonde, beautiful woman with great tits and wonderful long, shapely legs. I think she's 27yrs old or so.

The time was 1pm on a Sunday, and I had been walking the alleys for a good hour or so scoping out the various kamers. Lisa was by far the most fetching girl around, with guys stopping to gaze and giggle proportionately more often at her kamer than anywhere else. Given this, I feared her quote would be higher than normal, but it turned out to be very reasonable and service was absolutely fantastic.

I knocked on the door, she let me in out of the view of the ogling throngs and smiled at me. She asked me what I wanted and I asked her what the rates were. Matter-of-factly, she said:
50 for s/f, one position only, 15 minutes
75 for two positions, 15 minutes
100 for multiple positions, up to half an hour.
I chose the Cadillac option: 100 Euros for the full treatment.

She let me in all the way, and motioned me up the stairs to her kamer., which is actually very large. She said it used to be an apartment, so it was larger than most other kamers. As soon as we got in, we did the finances, and then we began undressing. Mama mia, she is one beautiful woman. As I said earlier, she is tall (perhaps 6 ft tall), well-built with breasts that just don't quite. Once I was nekked, she asked me to clean up at the sink, and then we go started. I began with gentle kissing all over her body, followed by CBJ, missionary, CG (where I suckled those breasts for a good 5 minutes or so), doggie and then we finished standing up doggie style. At each transition point she asked me very politely which position I would like to try next, and when I told her, she said 'certainly', or 'with pleasure', etc. She was an absolute charm to be with, a consummate professional.

Once we finished we talked for a few minutes, cleaned up and I left very happy indeed. She told me that she is 27 yrs old, from Groningen, has started a new job recently so she is not in the RLD all that often (and she is not necessarily in the same kamer each time she returns). She said that she has put on some weight recently. I should say that she is certainly not wafer thin, but she is absolutely not heavy - she is very well built.

Overall, I would highly recommend Lisa, if you are able to find her.

I then walked around for a while, had a nice lunch on Oz Voorburgwal before embarking on my second round. At around 4pm I saw this girl on the corner of Monnikenstraat and Oz Achterburgwal right next to the Red Light Bar - an absolute knock out! She is blonde, about 5'8", wearing a black bikini. The thing that caught my eye (and just about every other passer-by's eye) was her posture - it was just phenomenal. Anyway, I saw guy after guy (I counted six in all) walk up to her, have a short chat, and then walk away shaking their heads. I took this as a bad sign. Nonetheless, I was eager to find out what it was that was so bad about her, but before I could make my move some other schmuck took the bait and the door closed. So if anyone knows what her deal is, please share.

Debbe
It started to rain at around 5pm, and the streets cleared (very welcomed). I had my umbrella, so I could walk the alleys still. I finally settled on a gorgeous Dutch blonde in Tromp 1-2 or 1-3 by the name of Debbe (I think). She invited me in out of the rain, and we small-talked a while, and then she quoted me a rate of 150 for half an hour. I hesitated, and she tried to sell it to me: I would get unlimited positions, a full half hour of luxury service. I was ready to split when she dropped down to 100 for half an hour, but she said a maximum of three positions. I agreed.

Once the finances were done, she stripped. She is not as tall as Lisa (perhaps 5ft 8inches tall), her breasts are very nice, but not as big as Lisa, and her overall physique was fitter and leaner than Lisa. Overall, a very beautiful, trim lady. We got started in CBJ, and halfway through this the phone rang. Phphph. 60 seconds later she returned to work, and two minutes later the phone rang again. Phphphp. Then she came back, apologizing profusely. We got into missionary, and then into CG, and when I wanted to switch into my third and final position, she refused. She said that 100 Euros only paid for two positions. I tried to argue, but she said, "well, if you pay another 25 euros you can get a third position".

Ok, this should piss anyone off, but here's my trick. My third position was going to be doggie, which is the position that gets me off the quickest. I tried to explain to her that if she switched to doggie, we could all finish our business and move on a lot quicker, but she did not go for it. So I did her CG for a good 10 minutes, until she started to complain. I did not really care, I just went on humping, enjoying every second of my hard earned 100 euros! I finally finished, cleaned up and left.

I should say that while this was not a scam, it certainly was not good customer relations. She did a kind of bait and switch, and the session felt rushed and impersonal. She did drop some info while in that CG position (she has a 6 year old child, she is 23 years old. she is Dutch, etc.), but I'm afraid none of that really matters to me. Overall, I would not recommend Debbe. As I said in an earlier post, I could not find any information on her in the Device, and I am not even sure of her name, so until I get confirmation of her name, I will not add her to the Device.
Re: Lisa (Dutch) and Debbe (?)
Posted: 2005-08-09, 11:18 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Good post, kumbu.

I wonder if your 6 foot Dutch blonde from Groningen is Cindy who used to work along Tromp - she behaved just like your Lisa.

Let's call for the Professor on bicycle to find out. Ha Ha !!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-08-09, 10:15 pm

kumbu
It's possible. I'm sure girls do change their names from time to time, but this girl definitely said her name was Lisa.
Kumbu
Posted: 2005-08-10, 1:00 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Your descriptions of Lisa fit Cindy also. She's strong and powerful with beautiful C cups and she would not mind breast feeding and body kissing. She used to wear a knee high black boot in winter time.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-08-11, 12:34 am

iloveamsterdam
different girls
trust me i have seen both of them..cindy worked in the covered area for a short time lisa's
usually opposite sexy land,.
Posted: 2005-08-11, 5:25 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Great start! I like the way you dealt with Debbe. I wonder if anyone has ever won an arguement with a girl over this kind of treatment. I'm never in the mood for conflict when I am in Amsterdam, so I struggle with this tactic.

Weasel

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: