Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Asian girls this summer?
Posted: 2005-08-11, 7:14 am

neogosu
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi guys
I planed a trip to A'd and would like to know can i find some asian windows girls &where?(no thai-girls! I hate she-males)
Did search the posts,but i am not sure if they are still working this summer.
Anyone help me out? thx a lot!
Re: Asian girls this summer?
Posted: 2005-08-11, 10:11 am

ALMRKOOL
dont remember name of the streets but once you past the first canal across from the hash museum go down should be first set of windows to the right i think before you get to first bridge if im not mistaken there is an asian massage place across from the windows.i did see one really young and cute one whom looks flipino i would have liked to get with her but my wife was with me.good luck there was lots of others you will find them there. go in the evening to early night this is when they usually work.
Posted: 2005-08-11, 11:27 am

neogosu
thx ARLMKOOL!
what a pity that you have to take your wife in A'd :))
Posted: 2005-08-11, 7:46 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Try Stoofsteeg in the evening. I've seen it when most of the kamers have Asians in them. But I'd imagine that some of them would be Thai girls. Also have a look out for my fav Chinese Dutch girl Lucy - she works evenings in the middle of the Dolleb. on the left side with the canal in front of you.
Posted: 2005-08-11, 11:45 pm

raul
In sint annen straat there is an indonesian dutch girl working, the kamer changes, but she is there in the afternoon from tuesday to thursday.
I cannot give you her name as I do not remember the working name, I know her through one of her girlfriends so I never bothered to ask her fake name.

Let me know if you try, by the way she speaks perfect english

raul
Posted: 2005-08-11, 11:56 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
A little off topic, but on my first extended trip to the Dam in 2000 I met a beautiful Dutch Indonesian girl named Sonia. She was 20, in a kamer on the OZA between Oudekennisteeg and Stoofsteeg on the same side as Casa Rossa. I never saw her again after that one session. I was wondering if anyone else knew her, and what became of her.
Posted: 2005-08-12, 8:22 am

neogosu
thanks guys, i will try to find Lucy or Tanja. :))
Posted: 2005-08-12, 11:45 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Just so ya know neogosu, Tanja on Bethlemsteeg is a Thai. I think she's absolutely a star and is definitely no ladyboy but since you're hesitant about the Thai girls I wanted to you know. That said either she or Lucy should make you very happy. Have fun!
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: