Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
59a gordijensteeg
Posted: 2005-08-18, 11:57 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does any one remember two girls from 59a, it was a bad experience from 18 monthes ago, tried to get more more money out of me, once i was in there, one of them had tea bag tits,i cut my losses and got out, im sure they were herion addicts,also does any one knowthe name of a girl from one of the side streets on the cosa rossa side there is a sex shop opposite 3 windows the girl is a blond short hair great tits totally bald pussy, in the window next to her is a gwen stafani look a like any help on this ai appreciated.
Re: 59a gordijensteeg
Posted: 2005-08-18, 2:42 pm

withnail Power Kat
im curious as to why you would be trying to find out more info on a couple of girls whom you evidently had a bad time with? are you thinking about a repeat visit? also, why do you draw the assumption that the girls were heroin addicts? thats quite an accusation to be tossing about so casually.

withnail
Posted: 2005-08-19, 5:32 am

losfor
I believe the one lady has dark wavy hair. And the other is a younger blonde girl who is probably being mentored by the older one. They got me when i was drunk, they ripped me off. But it occured to me that the dark haired gal, was one i visited the first time i visited Wallen. She gave me what i wanted, but she did try and get some extras, but i declined. If you get them late at night when they are trying hard and coming out of their kamer, you are likely to get ripped off. But let me tell you something, i had a good time getting ripped off by them. If i was rock hard, i would have had a better time. It would have been worth the money. Nice blow jobs, and some really good dirty talk. The dark haired gal i've seen by herself on Monnikenstraat. I believe she is Greek or Italian. One thing i've noticed is that if you are having problems coming, or not rock hard you will have to pay up, cause they worry about the rubber coming off. If you read the Device or get a lady who gives good service, this will not be an issue for the most part. That being said, many of the rld girls want you to be rock hard. That being said, if you really like them, spell it out. Tell them exactly what you expect and this is what the price is. However, they have ripped people off. I"ve talked to others while i was there that pointed one of them out. I do know that they are better when they are not together, but a threesome is pretty cool. ANyhow, i don't recommend them, sorry i don't know either name. I''ve never been worried bout what their names are, but now that i've discovered the device. I'll do a better job about getting names. Stay away, unless you have unlimited funds and aren't too wasted, cause those two will take advantage of you if they can. As far as being heroin addicts or users. I'm quite confident that they are into a powdery substance of some kind. I've been around too many fools, and you get a pretty good idea.
Posted: 2005-08-19, 11:58 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
withnail, i dont throw accusations of drug abuse around lightly , i am sure the girls in that window were on some kind of drugs , when you see a girl that is just skin and bones and breasts that are just skin , and the girl asks not to be touched because it hurts, its not rocket science, when i went the window, the two girls looked decent, i agreed a price for the two , once inside , it became obvious by the naked bodies, that it whould have been a bad idea to go any further, they tried to hustle me for more money , i cut my losses and got out , i emailed this as a warning/advice to others so they dont get ripped off , i asked if any knew them to see if others have had the same experience,as last time i was in amsterdam the window 59a was shut , maybe they moved , i find this website usefull in finding out were the ripoffs are and the windows to go to.and i was contributing to that.and i dont intend going back to those woman .
Posted: 2005-08-19, 1:04 pm

My goodness, a Gwen Stefani lookalike?

Someone, anyone, please tell me who she is. I must see this girl!!!!!
Posted: 2005-08-26, 1:57 am

swanswell
Thanks for the warning, but it seems very strange that anyone of that description would be allowed a kamer in the RLD. But anything may be possible, after all after midnight in the Singel, some of the girls in the rooms come out onto the street. Now I say this as a warning as some girls who do not have rooms work the scam of wanting to come to your hotel. Which if you are able to take care of yourself you do at your own risk.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: