Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Stephanie
Posted: 2005-08-22, 12:40 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Quote:
This girl is amazing. The day started off badly so I decided to go to the RLD to brighten things up. There I met Steffi and what a great time I had. She makes constant eye contact, multiple positions, multiple times, show and is also fun to talk to. I had to shag her with her hat on - it was like shagging britney spears, only Steffi is better looking! I will definitely be back to see her again - possibly even tonight - and would recommend her to anyone. One thing guys, Steffi works on the premise that if you are nice to her, she wants you to come back and she'll be extra nice back. By the way, if you leave anything behind - she will keep hold of it. Her collection to date ranges from an ipod, laptop and glasses - all safely stored away - waiting for the owner to return :-) 2005-08-21

May I suggest that Stephanie, the tall Britney Spears lookalike , with black flat cap (from Pietje Bel) and often green outfit , works in Dolleb 114 (4th window left, from the canal , evenings only) and not across from Sexieland .....

Wim
Re: Stephanie
Posted: 2005-08-22, 1:01 am

ignatbandit
Where is she from?

Will put her on my "To Do" list!
Posted: 2005-08-22, 1:42 am

Wim Admin
If you ask she'll do it with wooden shoes on .....
Posted: 2005-08-23, 10:41 am

smurf
I have seen her every time I have been in amsterdam but never went in..

she is a good looking girl and is always smiling and seems to enjoy what she does..

she always has a von dutch cap on..

very small breasts and as reported quite tall, has a gold tooth too I think?!?!?

I will investigate further..
Posted: 2005-08-23, 11:14 pm

ignatbandit
Wow, I have never heard of this girl, yet she has a rating of 9 on the device. 27 yr old tall blonde, is this the one?

Maybe someone could confirm the location and care to change that marked in the Device - it currently shows S.A. 1-1

Can anyone confirm where she is from? Is she Dutch?
Posted: 2005-08-23, 11:33 pm

smurf
yes she is definitely on dolleb..

I have seen her in the 3-4 window down the street, 114 is what wim says and he is the wallen godfather so....thats where she is!!!!!

the thing that made her stand out to me most was her lovely smile and her cheerfull/carefree manner, like I said before she seemed to enjoy what she was doing, and in my experience this always means a good service will follow.

interesting that her age is quoted as 27?!?!?! She looks much younger than that. She could pass for a 19 year old.

I have made other selections in the past but if she is there next time I am in town I will be sure to sample the goods...haha
Posted: 2005-08-24, 7:58 pm

Wim Admin
hey Smurf , I'm not God in here , nor his father , maybe Withnail is ( at least he's his sun ) , I'm only Petrus, wearing a white toga, welcoming all the bad bad girls entering the Wallen ....
Posted: 2005-08-25, 2:56 pm

onceagain2
better Petrus then us Davy Crocketts!

Peace

Posted: 2005-08-28, 11:11 am

stiffoak571
saw her on Wednesday night - nice to look at but seemed very keen to get it over with despite my paying for 1/2 hour upfront - didnt want to do positions and held my dick in a tight grip so wasnt sure what I was fucking.
Posted: 2005-08-30, 10:56 am

Wim Admin
I also saw her on St Annenstraat , about halfway ......., evening only .....
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: