Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Petra 2 injustice
Posted: 2005-08-26, 1:35 am

RLD lover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Latest post on Petra 2 states the following;

Very friendly and beautiful. Two positions included. But I didn't like that she (fake) moans. If it's not a genuine moan, don't do it at all, is my motto.

Lets face it, how many of the girls actually moan because they are excited by whats happening. They could easily lay there and not say a word, but my preference is a fake moan rather than silence.

Anyways, Petra 2 is one of my regulars. Seen her about 7 times this year, and she is No 1 on my list. Once you get to know her the whole experience changes. She is friendly, has stunning looks and body, and is a great fuck. Go for the 100e option and you get whatever positions you like. Last time I fucked her on the stool she sits on, bending over the sink and finished of with cow girl.

Been riped off too many times now, so when you find a peach, stick with it.

Forget the Sabrina's and Nina's in the Dam, give Petra a try (Dolleb 116), you wont be dissapointed. You will know its her as she wears fluffy slippers and has her name tattoed on her right tit.

Will be back in the Dam next Tues, so will be paying my usual visit to Petra in the Evening
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: