Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ajax v Arsenal Spetember 27th
Posted: 2005-08-26, 4:02 pm

gezellig
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

Fantastic draw for The Gunners and the game is on me birthday. Rude not to I think but anyone know if I can get tickets in The Dam to watch this one? No luck via Arsenal as not been to enough away games, but I'd quite happily sit with the Ajax fans if possible.

Cheers
G~
Re: Ajax v Arsenal Spetember 27th
Posted: 2005-08-26, 4:09 pm

Rainer
Go to the Ajax website. be warned, however, that if you try to buy a ticket over the internet they might only sell you a "package", which means that you'll also have to pay for access to a pseudo-VIP area. You might be better off trying to buy a ticket from a tout on the day of the match.

Posted: 2005-08-26, 9:07 pm

madeyes
away teams, even big ones, only get 2800 tickets for the arena.

I'm not sure you really want to sit among the Ajax fans, you might confuse it with White Heart Lane.

At least your lot got three away trips, Bears can't go to Milan cos Inter have to play behind closed doors, that would have been a braw trip too, Maybe UEFA will take pity and allow a few thousand of us to act as ball boys.

Posted: 2005-08-26, 9:35 pm

Rainer
Hey Madeyes, there is a chance that UEFA will allow Inter to play those matches at a neutral site, with gate receipts going to charity, since they took a lot of flak following Inter's match this week behind closed doors. If that happens, rumor is that it will be at Monaco's stadium. Stay tuned.

Posted: 2005-08-26, 9:48 pm

gezellig
Cheers Rainer. Know about the Ajax VIP thing and that ain't my scene. Arsenal fans need to have attended 10 away games in the last year (I've done 2) and those 2800 seats will go like wildfire. I'm just hoping to catch a tout and buy one. Can take my Ajax shirt with me and only cheer Dennis Bergkamp (of Arsenal) cos they still love him out there. Otherwise just watch it on a screen someplace and get laid at half time!

Tot ziens
G~

Incidentally, Arsenal also drew Prague. Some Arsenal fans have got some perfect excuses for a bit of mongering...
Posted: 2005-08-26, 10:49 pm

Rainer
As a cursed Inter supporter, I think they were the only club where Bergkamp failed to shine. To his credit, Inter almost ruined his career. Going to North London was the best move he ever made.
Does he need a "tuk tuk" to get around the pitch, or can he he still walk (only kidding - the only player who has aged better than Bergkamp is Maldini).

Posted: 2005-09-24, 12:43 pm

pietje69
tickets still available at the ticketservice you only need someone with a clubcard to get the tickets, if i can help you out let me know.
Posted: 2005-09-24, 4:15 pm

gezellig
Hoy Pietje

If you could help me out that would be absolutely amazing!

I have sent you my mobile phone number which will hopefully be working in Holland soon after my flight lands.

Dank u wel
G~
Re: Ajax v Arsenal Spetember 27th - Tickets available
Posted: 2005-09-26, 1:28 pm

losjaeger
From Arsenal as it has not sold out!

If you can get to the Box office today (Monday 26th) you might be in with a shout.

www.arsenal.com

I'm off to Amsterdam to see the Gunners.

Flying from Luton on EasyJet at 12:40pm on Tuesday 27th Sept.
Posted: 2005-09-26, 10:39 pm

dirk diggler
I happened to be in Amsterdam the last time Arsenal was in town-about three years ago.
I was staying at the Victoria Hotel, and there was a big sign at the consierge's desk advertsing tickets "for sale". It might be worth checking out!
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: