Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
no Nina or Sabrina
Posted: 2005-08-28, 11:13 am

stiffoak571
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
in Dam for 3 days last week and didnt see Nina or Sabrina all the time I was there - no one in the Den Licktenoi kamer and curtain closed all the time in 1-3 Tromp with no sign of the little devil - so where were they?
Re: no Nina or Sabrina
Posted: 2005-08-28, 4:27 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Maybe they were on holiday.
Posted: 2005-08-28, 9:13 pm

peter craig
maybe nina was on the phone and Sabrina was...well was just beautiful!!!!!
Posted: 2005-08-29, 12:11 pm

Carlito
Try the search button!!
Posted: 2005-08-30, 12:20 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nina was around last night. Looking pissed off, not doing much business these days. I see her more and more often with the curtains open. Sabrina? she was there but was stood sideways so you probably just didnt spot her.
Posted: 2005-08-30, 10:51 am

Wim Admin
I have seen Nina more than once recently, in her own kamer - seems she's not that busy anymore, looked good, even give me a nice chat , that's for sure .....
BTW, there is another Nina around in Tromp , NL blonde ....
Posted: 2005-09-01, 1:01 am

Frans Hals
I expect it would all be a bloody mess if these girls didn't take a few days off every month. I know a lot of you probably don't have much experience with girls, but some absences from duty may be accounted for by menstruation.
Frans Hals' "experience" comment.
Posted: 2005-09-01, 10:04 am

CalicoJack
Ooh, harsh! C'mon kids - play nice now.
Posted: 2005-09-01, 10:39 am

a3xtw Moderator
dear frans hals

we are a little confused by your comments - why would gentlemen here have little experience with girls? maybe you could explain this one to us.

groetjes!
Posted: 2005-09-01, 5:20 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Frans, perhaps your familiarity with women ended before the advent of modern birth control technology (just kidding!) but women can avoid having their periods nowadays.

See http://www.noperiod.com/

A month of most birth control pills contain 21 pills with hormones and 7 without. A woman on birth control pills doesn't have a real "period" rather withdrawal bleeding that occurs when the hormone contained in the 21 pills is withdrawn. If a woman tosses away the 7 "placebo" pills and begins taking another package of pills she won't have her period. There are new pills available that are designed so that women only have 4 periods a year. See also http://tinyurl.com/bgqfm

My guess is that women whose income depends on being able to work all month avail themselves of this.

Last edited by abc123 on 2005-09-01, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-09-01, 5:43 pm

Frans Hals
Medically it is not a great idea to completely suppress menstruation, though the frequency and duration of periods might be reduced. Can't someone here ask some of the girls if they use homone preparations to reduce menstruation?

Guys lacking experience with women. I meant that the ranks of men who use prostitutes probably include a fair number who don't have experience of living with women, having long term relationships or having to deal with bloodstained bed linens.

Obviously this does not apply to all.

Anyway, I maintain that you can't go to Amsterdam having set your heart on one or two particular pussies, because you don't know for sure if they will be up for it on your travel dates. Menstruation, sickness, and parent/teacher association meetings may account for some of the absences.
Posted: 2005-09-01, 11:35 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
>>I meant that the ranks of men who use prostitutes probably include a fair number who don't have experience of living with women, having long term relationships or having to deal with bloodstained bed linens.<<

Or it could be that they have too much experience with those things.
Posted: 2005-09-02, 12:34 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Don't worry Frans. I "got it" and wasn't even slightly offended. Laughed my tits off, but then being British, I understand self-depreciating irony.

Unfortunately, some of the poor guys here take the anti-irony pill, not the contracptive pill and I believe it is available from all good drug stores in the States. (now watch me get my arse flamed).

As it happens though, not all the Girls that work are on the contraceptive pill and European pills dont have the seven "placebo's" the Girls just have to stop. Unbelievable, but some girls just don't take it.

Usually they cut their "not working" days down to only one per month with the use of the biggest sponge you ever say shoved up the tiniest hole....gruesome!

I made the mistake of asking once. I got the answer I deserved :D
Posted: 2005-09-02, 3:15 am

Frans Hals
I was once with a lady of the night (not in Amsterdam) and she wasn't showing much enthusiasm for her work. When I asked her what was wrong, she replied "Me duele la cabeza". (I have a headache.) So it seems that even the pros can fall foul of the same malady that is prevalent among their amateur sistren.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: