Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Foot Weary, Crotch Sore, Wallet Empty or...
Posted: 2005-08-29, 12:32 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Foot Sore, Crotch Empty, Wallet Weary, or.....

Anyway, this is a super-quick trip report of 11th August Amsterdam, 18th August, which was a business meeting in FKK World Frankfurt (posted in the other list) and today, 29th August in Amsterdam...again.

As I am waiting for a spot of lunch with "prof" Wim I thought I would write a few lines about my recent trips. There have been many of them, and last night was the first with anything to write about.

The first trip was just Agnieshka and Royal Bar and a quick few drinks with Withnail and Wim in Kadynski bar near the KFC and Greenhouse effect. If Withnail moves out of Amsterdam I swear that place will have to close.

Anyway, last night was interesting.. I started off with (guess who) Agnieshka at 44 OZA and got all the gossip about which girls hate which girls, and whos doing Anal too cheap and oh... Sarah next door (who she hates) is doing...shock horror, wait for it...."KISSING"for extra money. I mean thats not on is it...ha ha ha. Well, after FKK World, I think the girls in the Wallen need to get a dose of reality. anyway, I digress. I dont post much about Ag. in case I sound like those sad fuckers that endlessly post about one girl, so on to the rest of it.

One interesting thing was I saw two American couples walking around the Sexyland area. One of the girls was a real cute knockout blonde and the foursome was obviously sharking for talent... but I couldnt quite make it out, what exactly they wanted.

The two girls (real cuties) went hand in had up to the famous Vicky from Hungary who works opposite the end of Tromp. on St. Annenstraat.I couldn't quite hear but the negotiations started well enough for the two girls. Then the blondes thumb pointed over to the two guys. There endeth the negotiations! The American guy walked off saying "obviously too much for her brain to handle" Hmmmm. A bit rude I thought, since gang bangs aren't safe or normal in the Wallen.

Anyway, these people were reduced to sharking the African girls in the old church area. Then I felt I had to act. I went up to one of the guys and tapped him on the shoulder and said quietly, "be careful with these girls ok"? Anyway I was totally blanked, so I ignored them and walked off. They are probably still walking round.

I then went to Cafe Van Zuylan to sample a few of the better beers from the lowlands (not being a hash fiend, I do like my beer). The selection there was good, much better than the enldess heineken grolsh and Amstel (if you are lucky) on display in the RLD. Some of these peripheral cafes between Singel and town centre are well worth a visit for a tasy beer. I remember that most of the local girls on that place were REALLY stunning. much better than what is on offer in the windows (and the choice in the windows is pretty good at the moment). One Girl reminded me of Kirsten Dunst. Yes, that good. That was me prepped for more sex. But where to get it...

I decided to go to my hotel and set my alarm at 3 am to find the late night girl "Maya" who, in my opinion is bout the best all-rounder in the Wallen at the moment. I heard the alarm, fell asleep, but got woken up at 4 am by the party in the hotel room in the hotel opposite.

I went for an early morning stroll but could not find anything cheap or interesting in the single area. Maya, it seems was on Holiday (Wim just told me this, I am sure his diary is a very interesting document).

In the end I went to OZA and went with a newbie called Ena from Riga (Latvia). Not bad, not good, but has definate potential for the future. Nice tight cookie and a nice line of chat. Apparently she is having baby/husband pangs. I told her it was a novel idea but it would never catch on. Interesting that all my friends are thinking about buying land in Latvia for the potential, but te people that live there see no profit in their own country and just want to move out.

I was amazed how busy the few girls are at this time of day. I think prowling the streets at that time, watching the sun come up and spending the boring mornings in bed could be a great way to spend the next trip.

Dui.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: