Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sarita Club
Posted: 2005-08-29, 5:03 pm

MrSparkle
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Has anyone been to the Sarita Club, I have heard mixed opinions of it; is it expensive; is it a good place to meet people...
Re: Sarita Club
Posted: 2005-08-29, 8:23 pm

kichigai
I believe it is now closed, no more, gone forever.
Posted: 2005-08-29, 9:33 pm

MrSparkle
Thanks Kichigai; does that make the Llebel the only place where I can go to meet tgirls in Amsterdam? I shall be at the end of the week.
Posted: 2005-08-31, 10:07 pm

kichigai
I believe it's the only place other than Bloedstraat, Barndesteeg etc. I think lellebels is more of a cabaret type place with over the top types, think Lilly Savage, Danny LaRue. The brutal truth is I can't really tell you as I've never been there.
Posted: 2005-09-09, 12:49 am

brandy
sarita club has not closed, it has just moved, try www.saritaclub.nl. it is generally good value however like anywhere else you will get fleeced if you give her that impresion
Posted: 2005-09-09, 8:40 pm

clubted
Try the Mekong Delta or San Francisco Bar on the fringe of the RLD. You'll get working Tgirls that will stop in after their shifts, as well as some just out for a drink and some music......watch your front pockets though....met a Tgirl in San Francisco cafe and she came up to me and put her hands in my pockets (front ones) to pull me toward her, while she was trying to lift my cash....luckily had my money in the inside breast pocket of my leather jacket. You could also try the disco IT on a Saturday night....although I think it's pretty much out of favor with the girls since its been around for so long.
Posted: 2005-10-25, 8:11 am

steveojennings
www.saritaclub.nl/

(without the period on the end)
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: