Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 53 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: rld clips
Posted: 2005-09-05, 2:57 pm

popettemadmitch
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As an aside, I think you'll find under intl. copyright law I own the rights to my own image, being that no photographic commission had been contracted into. i.e: if I find a camera in my face I'm perfectly at liberty to smash it into the holders.[*]

[*] Actions may depend on how good a time I've just had and whether S.O put on a good enough show for me not to be disappointed in him this time :>
Posted: 2005-09-05, 7:26 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
While I agree completely with your sentiments re: cameras and privacy, I'm pretty sure that your ownership of your images extends merely to the commercial exploitation of your image. When you step into a public street you lose a certain expectation of privacy. Bottom line, don't smash that camera.
Posted: 2005-09-05, 8:39 pm

vicgoo
I wouldn't want to be filmed walking around, going into and coming out of kamers...would you.?(quote)

I couldn,t care less who films me coming out of a kamer.I do respect the privacy of those who don,t. I have seen women this way since 1974 and not ashamed of it or willing to waste my energy hiding it from anyone.I have even argued and won this issue at work(i,m from Caifornia where it is almost as open as NL and got some shit from an employee my first days in Hawaii which is not as open minded as LA)Basically i brought the issue to the boss since this shit from the fellow worker was starting to effect my work.I just said what i do on my time is my business and if i should get any reprimand,i,ll sue you in court and he argeed. I even took a working lady i met in Waikiki very similiar in looks to Nina in the RLD to company parties and most knew how i met her

Posted: 2005-09-05, 9:18 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Phrases like "expectation of privacy" are actually legal references specific to American law. I'm not sure whether Dutch law is or isn't the same.

Having said that, I think it's highly questionable the way Dutch police look the other way as pimp thugs "enforce" their own rules for the RLD...especially rules which are likely not legal.

Yet another flaw in the Dutch system of "tolerance". Not that I don't enjoy that system at every opportunity.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 6:07 am

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Neurosynth, you're right and I shouldn't have used American legal terms or even ventured into an area, Dutch law, that I know next to nothing about. What I should have said was that I can't imagine that you ever have a right to not have someone take your picture on a public street where the picture is not for commercial use. Consequently, if you smash a camera into someone's face because they took your picture on OZA and think that the law is on your side, I'm afraid you'd find yourself disappointed. There has to be a Dutch lawyer amongst us who can give us the definitive word.

Last edited by abc123 on 2005-09-06, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 8:43 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"There has to be a Dutch lawyer amongst us you can give us the definitive word."

But the real point is that when the police look the other way as the pimp thugs do their thing...it doesn't really matter anymore what the law says. Not that that makes it right. It makes it a more difficult to deal with wrong.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 3:41 pm

twisel
European law states that you have a right to a copy of any image or film taken of you... your being filmed in public area's all the time by security camera's etc...

A friend of mine requested and eventually got (though not after some arguing the point) a security camera recording of a car accident he was in, unfortunatly it showed him to be clearly in the wrong!!
Posted: 2005-09-07, 2:44 am

amsterdamnewb
legal and ethical issues aside, all i have to say is...holy shit, those women were hot. havent yet been to amsterdam so this was my first taste of the rld, but now im even more eager than before to go. i can only hope that the girls will be perform as well as they look (they generally seemed to be upbeat in the videos at least)....
Posted: 2005-09-07, 5:18 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2005-09-07, 6:14 pm

Dave
It requires a DIVX codec. Try this link

http://download.divx.com/divx/DivXPlay.exe
Posted: 2005-09-08, 2:02 am

razzy26uk
would i fill the tank up with gas and be out the front door in a flash (nas)
Posted: 2005-09-08, 10:03 am

ALMRKOOL
thanks guy it worked.
Posted: 2005-10-12, 9:30 am

smurf
thanks a lot for the amazing amsterdam dvd Dave...

been looking for that for a while now...
 [ 53 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: