Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for a company 28-31 October
Posted: 2005-08-30, 8:38 am

alexis
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi t o all.I 'll be in Amsterdam the weekend 28-31 October and i was wondering if anyone wants to join a lonely soul in the crazyland for having fun.I am 26 years old,smoking a lot of joints with a good sense of humour,i think? :) I 'll stay in Abba.If anyone wants to meet each other i am open to suggestions!!!!!!!!! See you
Re: Looking for a company 28-31 October
Posted: 2005-08-30, 2:13 pm

nynten
howdy alexis,
i'm sure you'll get a lot of replies to this request. sadly i will not be there at the time you will be to party, but i wish i was. it's always fun to meet up with strangers there and make friends with people from all over the world. did you say u were stayin' at the "abba"? if it's the hotel abba, we used to stay there all the time until we got to know the place well. it just seemed too far of a commute to the district, and far enough away from everything we wanted. is this your first time there?
i am going to be going at the end of winter, early spring........i can't wait. it's been about 3 years since i've been. and your talkin to someone who was going 3-4 times per year prior to that. anyway...............hope you have a great time, and if you have any ???'s , feel free to ask me. enjoy your trip and be safe.
Posted: 2005-08-30, 3:22 pm

alexis
hi nynten. I hope someone could join me there or the fun will be all mine!!!! I was in amstedam beetween 2-8 august and i had the moment of my life!!!! Stayed there with two friends. Now i can't wait anymore. I already bought airticket for my next visit. If you have something to suggest go on,i am free to any subject...

Posted: 2005-08-30, 4:03 pm

nynten
you're addicted now alexis............
one time is all that it takes. like they say "one time is too many, and 200 is not enough"! We used to go 3-4 times per year for several years. so if you have any ??'s about anything or any type of place your lookin' for, please just ask. i am more than happy to provide you with some helpful information. where are you from? and what kind of airfare does it cost for you to go to amsterdam?

nynten
Posted: 2005-08-30, 8:26 pm

freakpa
I may be there that week. I am a riot and a half.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: