Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Club Media has moved
Posted: 2005-09-01, 1:58 pm

withnail Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i popped over to purchase some weed from club media yesterday as i was in the neighbourhood only to find the shop all closed up with notes pasted on the front . it seems they had a small problem with a dodgy internal wall in the gerard doustraat shop so they have moved premises temporarily to daniel stalpertstraat which is just around the corner, still in de pijp. the temporary place is a little ramshackle but the main thing is that the high quality menu is still the same. i came away with some really tasty orangey tasting weed which i think was called Tje if i remember rightly. they also still have the hindu kush, haze x et all. most are priced around 6 euros a gramme.

doog!

withnail
Re: Club Media has moved
Posted: 2005-09-02, 1:38 pm

dwj
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Only in Amsterdam would they consider moving an entire coffeeshop to a new location overnight. Just another example of why this amazing city is so unique, no way a little problem with a supporting wall is going to stop people from getting their smoke.

Thanks for the info withnail, not that I could find it without you anyway.

Dave
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: