Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Park 118
Posted: 2005-09-04, 1:40 am

Norseman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I went to Park 118, my favourite place here, some days ago. Almost four years since last time I was in Amsterdam, far too long! I prefer quiet and friendly atmosphere of the private houses to RLD.
I selected Dora, a petite, slim and sweet girl from Romania. She spoke English well, and we spent a pleasant hour together. She is smart and sensual, with a beatiful body. and a nice personality. We had delightful sex and a good and honest talk in the Jacuzzi afterwards. Dora is higly recommended!
On my question, she told me that what made this job difficult to bear for her and the other girls were men who behaved disrespectful towards them, believing that they could do whatever they wanted to the girls and their bodies as long as they had paid some Euros. Far too many costumers were like that. On the other hand, there were also men who respect the girls and their dignity.
Gentlemen, the least we could do is to behave like one!
Re: Park 118
Posted: 2005-09-04, 6:39 am

trichome
Indeed. I have heard this myself from different girls. Treat them with the respect they deserve (these girls do not have an easy job) and you will be rewarded (usually). It's basic human nature. Always remember the basics.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 8:53 pm

frank123
Ciao,

I am planing to go to amsterdam in october,I know quite well the city but never gone to Park 118

Where is it ?

Is it a nice place?

how many gorgeous girls inside?do they charge a good price for an hour session?

Regards,

Frank
Posted: 2005-09-08, 12:09 am

Norseman
Park 118 is located by the Sarphati park. Here is their homepage: http://www.bellezzatruelove.nl/page4.htm
I paid 50 Euros to the girl and 55 to the house for one hour in a room with jacuzzi. There is a cheaper option without jacuzzi.
I arrrived around 2 pm. There were 4-5 girls available but probably some others buzy at the rooms. The selection and the beauty is greater in the RLD, but the atmosphere is far better and more relaxed at Park 118. And you get more time for your money, and often better attitude.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: