Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Supporting our Community here!
Posted: 2005-09-05, 4:52 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I realized not long ago, how much I enjoy this " little community " of ours. The common interests, the not so common interests. The wity tales of adventure and misadventures. The different roads of thought expressed by the posters here.People meeting new friends, to have a pint or to smoke a fatty. Letting the world be "Dam" for that moment in time. This community of ours, makes me feel as if a small part of me is still there. In the city I love. I feel more of us should support it. A couple of days ago I became a supporting member. This site has taught us so much. Saved us thousands of Euros all told and moments of embarrassment. We get indepth intel from Prof. Wim, The latest news from Axxxtw and locals giving us on the ground( or slightly just above) smoke reports. Not to mention " The Device" and the maps. Which by the way could be finnished with enough new members. It only costs 50 bucks to get the lovely " Supporting Member" next to your name. We spend that in 15 mins in my favorite nieghborhoods. True, this site doesn't offer DFK, DATY or Cowgirl, but it's tells you where it can be found. So Regulars and Newbies alike. It's time to pony up and support our community. It's the right thing to do. Thanks Everyone....................Cooter

Posted: 2005-09-06, 2:21 am

axxxtw Founder
Hey, thanks for this Cooter! But about the site not offering DFK, DATY, cowgirl, or even BBBJ, CIM, facials, etc. Perhaps we should? ;-)

Maybe we're being told we should just shut down completely---let's not just stop with the maps...LET"S GO ALL THE WAY!! (LGATW).10 years is a long time....

regards

Posted: 2005-09-06, 4:50 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
i really hope your not serious about shuting down , i find your site accurate about the red light
good bits and bad bits good girls bad girls, invaluable to the visitor.
Re: Supporting our Community here!
Posted: 2005-09-06, 6:21 pm

axxxtw Founder
no, not shutting down. that was rhetorical. ;-)

and where would all those other sites about amsterdam get their information and ideas from?!
we can't leave them helpless like that!

Posted: 2005-09-09, 1:18 am

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Your more than welcome, Axxxtw. I'm just surprised that more of the regulars, aren't " Supporting Members "..................Cooter

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: