Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam Trip Prep Questions
Posted: 2005-09-05, 6:32 pm

beautySeeker
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be visiting amsterdam at the end of September during my trip to Europe this year.

This will be my second trip to amsterdam. My first trip was this time last year.

I have a few simple trip preperation questions:

1) Is there someplace in Amsterdam where I can rent a laptop or DVD player for a day. During my last trip I loved the weed but was really anxious getting high in public. I want to begin getting high in the hotel and work my way into public venues. I see that Hotel Clemens rents laptops but probably only to thier guests.

2) I'm looking for a good quality concert to see while I am in town. I had reservation to see Seether at the melkwig but it just got moved to December. I will be in amsterdam the last week of September and the first few days in October. I prefer rock but I enjoy any type of music, quality is my preference. I've reviewed the schedule at the melkwig and don't see anything else that looks real good to me but I may have missed something.

Are any of the groups coming up at http://www.maloemelo.nl particularly good.

3) I have checked the device but are there any recomendations on a exceptionally attractive 18-20 year old with a decent attitude?

4) Has anyone had good or bad experiences using one of the shuttles to and from the airport (e.g. Connexxion Shuttle Service)? It appears to be not that much more expensive than taking the train to central station which not particulary close to my hotel.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: