Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
do the girls know about this site
Posted: 2005-09-05, 9:21 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Do the girls know about this site?, if so has anyone got any idea what they think of it?
Secondly is it the done thing to mention this site to the girls, whould it get you a better service if they knew they were going to get rated.
Re: do the girls know about this site
Posted: 2005-09-06, 12:13 am

beautySeeker
I told melissa 18 (Menisa) about the site last year . She didn't know anything about the site. She was fasinated and wanted to find out everything she could about it.

I think it is good if the girls know about it. Like the sellers on Ebay - they know they have to provide good service or thier business will suffer.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 12:54 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Unlike eBay, however, this and other similar boards do not have self-regulating mechanisms. I've seen good boards like this degenerate when discovered by working girls who then proceed to plant fake reviews, take guys to task for what they say, etc etc etc.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 2:21 am

Frans Hals
Seems like there are pluses and minuses, and a lot will depend on the degree of confidence a girl has. She may see it as a valuable marketing tool, which it certainly can be for top notch performers, or she may see it as a source of humiliation and embarrassment. Imagine if you were a window boy and you read a review by a woman saying that neurosynth (kammer #6 on left by canal) not only has bad breath and a surgically enhanced, lopsided dick, but that he has to blow it up with a pump (or something) and you might seriously think of giving up your profession.

Karla, for example, seems to benefit from it. Based on several hundred reviews, it would seem that this middle aged woman is in line for the Nobel prize for sex, an Olympic medal in sucking the javelin, and the Wimbledon women's doubles title.
Posted: 2005-09-06, 8:40 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm not taking a side or making judgements....I'm just reporting what I've seen happen to other boards....
Posted: 2005-09-06, 4:43 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
i suppose there is also the danger of the girls logging in and giving fake reveiws , i think ill stick with the posts and the device and keep quiet about this site
Posted: 2005-09-08, 6:48 pm

onceagain2
I like to have sex with them and leave them clueless about things. Sort of like a girlfriend.

Posted: 2005-09-12, 2:10 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
some of them know loads more than we think, one girl told me that she was bought print outs and she even knew her score in the device! i had posted this before, admin have said that they monitor the reports, so they would know if they are from the same person, so no worries about it being flooded with fake reports.
Posted: 2005-09-13, 1:20 am

SunLover
Sabrina and Bianca come to mind. They both posted on this
site and were welcome contributors.

But at the same time they also had so many positive reviews
that their fingers would have fallen off if they had typed them
in by themselves.

SunLover
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: