Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Arriving Octber 2nd
Posted: 2005-09-16, 8:42 pm

hiway006
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello to all-
I will be returning to the Dam for the first time since I was a kid, with my parents nonetheless. I used to smoke back then but didn't even have a clue about the RLD. I'm going to be there for 21/2 days with the wife, now I've already told her that I'm going off to get a massage and she's cool with that, she does not have any clue of what types of massages these are! Here's my first question, I've narrowed it down to two choices, Vienna and Asmara, anyone here care to give me their opinion on the better?
Also, I'm really interest in getting a good BJ, at 38, I can honestly say I've never gotten a good one, let alone finished, kinda sucks huh?
On another note, anyone here interested in meeting up at a coffee house and hanging out, I've read so many posts, you guys are like brothers, I'd like to meet you!
And lastly, I'm staying at the ramada, how far is that from the two places mentioned above, and how far is it to the Casa rosso? I want to see if sarah(italy) is working across the street from it(like the device says) and enjoy some time with her.
Sorry about the book I just wrote, hope to hear from you guys!
Re: Arriving Octber 2nd
Posted: 2005-09-16, 8:57 pm

hiway006
correction, I'm staying at the Barbizon Palace
Posted: 2005-09-16, 9:03 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I will be there then and maybe we can meet up for a puff. Your hotel is nice, across from cs and not far from the rld. The walk from the hotel to the rld is fun as there are many places to stop on the way. Dam Square and the rld are located behind your hotel and the walk isn't more than 10-15 minutes if that. You'll be in a good central location.
Posted: 2005-09-16, 11:54 pm

BlutoS
I'll be arriving Oct 2 as well! ..but unfortunately staying only one night. It wil be a good one!

Vienna is my recommendation based on previous experience. You will be happy.
Posted: 2005-09-17, 4:04 am

dolfino
i'll be there from Sept. 29th-Oct. 3. I'll meet you at a coffeeshop and give you my suggestions & a brief summary of my trip to heaven.
Posted: 2005-09-21, 1:22 am

hiway006
Hey dolfino I sent you a pm, sound great to meet somewhere
Posted: 2005-09-21, 1:24 am

hiway006
earthly1here- I replied to dolfino, yes let's get together, I'm thinking cafe420, just because they have beer, but I'm open to suggestions, the evening of the 2nd is looking like the best time to hook up, your thoughts? Uber, Woof are you guys gonna be around?
Posted: 2005-09-21, 3:35 pm

uberchef
I wish, mate! I'm sure though, that the kindrid Ignatz spirits will be your guiding lights during your brief stopover in the Dam :)

Have a wondeful trip, and do be sure to experience a nice BJ to completion from a seasoned professional. Research the device (as I'm sure you already have...) to try and find someone friendly that will be sure to treat you right, with some warm and kind service.

Tot ziens!
~uber.
Posted: 2005-09-21, 9:35 pm

hiway006
hmm.....I'm thinking Sabrina
Posted: 2005-09-22, 12:33 am

Supporting Member
The evening of the 2nd sounds good. Let me know where and what time once you guys finalize the details. I will be in Dam Square and am open to meeting pretty much anywhere.
Posted: 2005-09-22, 12:58 am

hiway006
looks like cafe420 8pm on the 2nd, Dolfino will be there, I will have a black leather jacket, jeans, bald spot, hee hee
Posted: 2005-09-22, 1:53 pm

Supporting Member
Were there. Looking forward to it!!!!
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: