Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Caribbean girls
Posted: 2005-09-18, 4:30 pm

vespa
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
the device sortable table of ladies has no option to look after Caribbean girls. This is a minus for the other wise fine service as the Caribbean girls are not African nor hispanic or Latin.
Fine tuning of the device can not be too difficult, can it?
Re: Caribbean girls
Posted: 2005-09-19, 8:45 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
How many strictly Caribbean Women do you know of working ? I don't know of any Cuban, Dominican, Jamacian etc girls working. If you know of some can you please list them here for us. Why not make this thread your own Caribbean device? I do not mean to imply that there are no Caribbean girls working, I am just not aware of any personally. Thanks.
Posted: 2005-09-19, 9:34 am

raul
It was possible to find girls (last year and possibly also these days, but I have not been there in a while) from the dominican republic in Utrecht, but in amsterdam it is true that it does not seem the case

Raul
Posted: 2005-09-19, 11:04 am

tw25rw Power Kat
Does Surinam count? There are loads from there, black and Asian.

Posted: 2005-09-19, 11:37 pm

Frans Hals
I think it just makes it too difficult to categorize them if an extra category is added in this manner. Sherida (see device), for example has a father from Aruba, but a mother from Thailand. Would she be classified as Caribbean? Maybe.

Nearly all Caribbean girls will be found under African or latin if you look carefully, because there are very few Caucasian girls from the Caribbean.

I went with a girl from the Dominican Republic in Amsterdam a couple of years ago, but I don't know if there are any there now.

In any case, you really need to visit the DR in person if Caribbean women are what you like. Almost all the chicas there are Caribbean, though you may run into the occasional easily identifiable Russian babuschka. Bareback blow jobs are standard procedure and many of the girls are very passionate performers. For the cost of half an hour in the Wallen you can get a girl for 24 hours.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: