Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I'm Fixing A Hole....
Posted: 2005-09-20, 6:10 pm

uberchef
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bloody hell! Apparently the Grey Area isn't the only black hole in this world....first, it happens to Uberchef and then, none other than Sir Macca!

http://www.nme.com/news/paul-mccartney/21034

After reading the Buddah's excellent trip report--cheers mate!--I couldn't help but post this as it brought back some (fond?) memories...

~uber.
Re: I'm Fixing A Hole....
Posted: 2005-09-20, 6:19 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Personally, I can't walk in or out of the Grey Area without taking a look at the Amsterhole and laughing.
Posted: 2005-09-20, 7:13 pm

gezellig
He likes his herb as well Uber. I plan to czech out the infamous hole next week too. Perhaps one day when you're a best selling travel writer, they'll have a photo of you up in their shop pointing to it. Alongside Willie Nelson, The Black Crowes et al...

Rgds
G~
Posted: 2005-09-20, 8:01 pm

arthur72001
Now we know how many Paul's it takes to fill the Albert Hall.
Posted: 2005-09-20, 11:26 pm

uberchef
Your lips to the Amster-god's ears GAZ!

The cover of this month's Smithsonian magazine simply states thus:

"The most interesting people INVEST in their passions"

I think this should be my new mantra, if I want to get in to an industry that reflects my personal interests....such as food, travel and the righteous herb, to suggest a few examples. I mean, was it none other than the venerable Fallen Buddah who, in his recent trip report, so cleverly quoted Genesis when substantiating his adoration of the finest plant ever created?!?!?!?! Who am I to stand in the way?

Cheers!
~uber.
Posted: 2005-09-21, 1:23 am

fallen_buddha
ya gotta remember, part of the reason i am the way i am is that i was a preachers kid. I adore cannabis so much it got me persecuted as well as prosecuted. but i stand strong and stallwart in my doctors opinion that my blood pressure is kept low by daily cannabis intake. because of cannabis, i have met many interesting people, been to many interesting places and done many interesting, crazy, bizzare and downright stupid things. will i ever stop? prolly right before my autopsy.

peace -fb

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: