Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
cronic candy lollipops etc
Posted: 2005-09-23, 1:03 am

Gizmo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
has anyone tryed these and if so is there any effect?
Re: cronic candy lollipops etc
Posted: 2005-09-23, 5:28 pm

Gizmo
no one tried these then? :(
Posted: 2005-09-23, 5:50 pm

uberchef
One time, I gave a 'horny' lollipop to my college girlfriend....and it worked! ;-) seriously. Anyways, I went back to the shop I originally bought it at, and they were sold out. I should have stocked up....

I know, completely unrelated to your question but I needed to get that out there.

Anyways, I haven't personally tried these canna-lollys but I'd venture to say that unless you buy them from a coffeeshop specifically, then they'll only be hemp-infused/flavored and won't get you "high" per se. Especially, and obviously, the ones they are currently hawking here in the states at chain convenience stores.

Happy licking,
~uber.
Posted: 2005-09-23, 6:51 pm

freakpa
I hit a bonbon from abraxas last night. They said that the package of three small candies contained a full gram of hash. One candy did nothing for me - but I guess I have a "high" tolerance. I plan to hit the other two in the pack later tonight and then head out to walk the streets aimlessly. I remain skeptical.
Posted: 2005-09-24, 5:18 am

StarrDluX
i am counting the days till i can indulge in a hash milkshake from abraxas.... yumz. banana please!

and about the lollis - i agree w/ chef. buy from a store whose business is pot and you might be in luck. although i would tend to think that most products are fairly crappy and just scams.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: