Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Popper-whore?
Posted: 2005-09-24, 2:17 pm

Des
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I saw a video clip on the windowgirl.com website about an Amsterdam RLD lady who described herself as a big popper whore.
She was wearing a hood, and was a mature big-titted Dutch lady (judging from the accent) with some big dildoes (not my thing). I would love to meet up with her. Can anyone help to find out who she is and where is her kamer?

Regards,

Des.
Re: Popper-lady?
Posted: 2005-09-25, 11:28 pm

clubted
chances are its scripted......in other words....not real.....there was an older lady in the singel area that had bottles of poppers in the window that was a real rip off.......she'd get you in and pretend to fuck you but would get you high on poppers, and have you fuck her hand......she wouldn't take anything off....total rip-off......my guess is it's advertising playing on the amsterdam name....nothing more.
Posted: 2005-09-26, 1:52 am

Boaby
Lisa Berlin's site is almost all S&M and almost certainly all the women are pro dommes. So if you are thinknig of getting vanila sex you're probably barking up the wrong tree, the only penetration likely to happen is most likely to happen to YOU. What do you think the poppers are for, it's so you don't squeal too much when the big strapon goes up yer bahoochie. There are quite a few providers in the Adam RLDs who are more mature and on the busty side, Irene springs to mind if you fancy some S&M.
Posted: 2005-09-27, 1:30 am

Des
Thanks for your comments Boaby.
Yes I am into a bit of S&M, but not dildos. I find a blow job after some mild S&M is quite a turn on with a bit poppers at the end. I wasn't so crazy for Irene -I guess it's if you click or not.
Now Manuela in the main Singel street, that's a different story. A lady of 52, tall busty and powerful in her fetish gear. Oh yes!
I think the Popper-Lady would suit my needs quite well, if I could only find her - I believe she is somewhere in the Singel area as well. Someone must know.
I've got quite wide tastes. Angelique on Fridays and Sundays in the main area of the RLD is a tall stunner who is pretty sensational looking and with a strong right arm. I'm surprised she doesn't seem to get a mention on this board. She doesn't advertise the S&M bit - I'm sure she has a huge vanilla clientelle as she usually seems to be busy. A very nice and broadminded lady to chat with and with other non-RLD talents.
So many places to visit and I haven't been for a year now.
Nice memories - I really must get back soon.

Des.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: