Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hotel Torenzicht
Posted: 2005-09-26, 11:59 pm

manxpaul
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Im heading of to Amsterdam in April 2006 and staying at the Hotel Torenzicht. If anyone knows the area could they possibly give me the direction to the best eating, drinking and well, you know, the best areas to visit to meet some nice ladies. It will be my first visit and any help to not get ripped off would be gratefully received. Thanks kind people for all the help I know your going to give me
Re: Hotel Torenzicht
Posted: 2005-09-27, 2:35 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
hello manx, are you really iom? apart from that, i stayed there loads, you are bang in the middle of it all, across from the cassa rosa and on the corner of massage, its well good, you have 24 hour bar and can smoke there to, have a good time.
Posted: 2005-09-27, 7:13 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
aye, just be prepared for a bit of a surprise if you succomb to the charms of 1 of the "ladies" who drink there in the early hours after clocking off.
Posted: 2005-09-27, 7:56 pm

manxpaul
Yep, I am from the Isle of Man for my sins. Its a far cry from the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam I bet. I just hope me and my country bumkim ways will survive lol. Better take this piece of straw from my mouth..hehehe. Thanks for the help mate I really DO appreciate it. Ive travelled quite a bit but mainly package deals to the more, lets say, family places in the world and hopefully this will be an eye opener (if not a trouser opener lol) for me. Ive read up a bit about the area I and my friend will be staying but its always nice to hear from someone with that "hands on" experience. Thanks again for going to the trouble of writing and if your ever in this neck of the wooods then feel free to look me up
Posted: 2005-09-27, 7:58 pm

manxpaul
Am I to take it that this, let me put it politely, "lady" has an extra amount in the southern part of the body than is normally found there...lol
Posted: 2005-09-28, 2:34 pm

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
thats what we are here for paul, its nice to be nice, as anyday says, some of the ladies could be from around the corner in the ts part of rld, there is one that is nearly always playing the fruit machine or sometimes both of them in the corner, the bar staff are friendly and they will probably explain this. from what i remember you have to be very wasted to try it on with her, she is a "lady" you know!
Posted: 2005-09-29, 11:56 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: