Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Melissa TS report
Posted: 2005-09-27, 5:26 pm

Downpressor
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi boarders,

this is to report a very pleasant experience with a TS in Barndsteg, the last kamer on the left coming from the gracht, a few steps downstairs.

She says to be from Spain, 26, first time working in Amsterdam, has been working for 2 weeks.
She's quite tall, great breasts, of course not natural however well shaped and no surgery mistakes.
Conversant, no clock watching.
50e for 30min, "what shall we do?" "everything", no negotiation needed.
She does not look aggressive like others in the area, however she's tall and robust so I don't know what if things get wrong.
Talking about TSs there is a specific point. Pussy or not? Melissa has a very enjoyable cock, shaved and capable to get hard. I was not there to be passive, my fantasy was just to have an intercourse with a chick with a dick and Melissa definively complies with such definition (that AFAIK is not an offence).

Actually, I visited her twice in two days. Nothing to regret, I'm happy to have been able to realize a long time fantasy, and also happy by absolutely not feeling ripped off in any way (this is a fear I always have in the RLD). Maybe in the future I'll do again, by now I'll go back to my old friend, the pussy.

Salut
Re: Melissa TS report
Posted: 2005-09-27, 9:05 pm

milf.hunter
Great report Downpressor, very good to hear a positive report from a TS visit.

Refreshing to hear there are some friendly ones around and I will bear the location in mind for my next visit, I always thought the last on the left on Barndsteeg where rip-off TS's - Nice to hear otherwise.

Unfortunately, I suspect she will soon lose her 'newness' and the shine will disappear, but I hope I'm wrong.

Good read, well done for posting and I bet this post will get a lot of reads. However, be prepared for the narrow-minded to add there short-sighted view of TS visits.

The view of 'everyone to their own' should be respected. I myself am partial to the occasional TS visit but that doesn't make us 'batty boys'.

Re: Melissa TS report
Posted: 2005-09-28, 5:03 pm

Downpressor
Narrow minds are a problem mainly for their owner, just ignore them.

Indeed, reading untolerant posts on a message board mostly dedicated to the tolerant Amsterdam is quite surprising and/or frustrating. But, there are worst cases to look at before worrying about narrowminded posters...

Quote:
Unfortunately, I suspect she will soon lose her 'newness' and the shine will disappear, but I hope I'm wrong.

I agree 100%

Salut
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: