Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Diana RLD Youngest Looking Girl
Posted: 2005-09-28, 9:02 pm

freakfunk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any other guys got any experience with her?

What about Elvira? How old is she?
Re: Diana RLD Youngest Looking Girl
Posted: 2005-09-28, 9:50 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I've met Diana twice, She is a little restrictive, doesn't allow kissing or touching of her vaginal area. The second time, much more comfortable. I got a laugh when I asked her if she was a virgin, she said " Sure 10 times a day." But as always, money talks. She's so damn cute and little titties, I had to visit again......Cooter

Posted: 2005-10-30, 6:59 am

eckankore68
Diana is one of my all-time faves in the RLD...I've seen her at least ten times, three times she visited me in my hotel room...and I got to see her without her wig! She was gorgeous blond locks. She provides no-nonsense sex, no role-playing fantasy stuff here. But then, being with a girl so cute and young looking is enough of a fantasy-come-true in itself.
I got to talk to her quite a bit too. She is very smart and opinionated. No, she's not an actress and doesn't pretend to be your girlfriend. As far as I'm concerned she's the best

eck
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: