Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who are these girls!
Posted: 2005-10-02, 2:42 pm

Vinno
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello anyone. I went to Amsterdam in June (June 21st to 23rd 2005) and after being pissed, stoned and coming out of a club on E I was in no fit state but I walked round the RLD in dam. After walking round a few times and refusing the advances of a lovely blonde I decided on doing an African never done one before. So after walking round seeing many I decided the more dark she was the better so I picked one. She had her window next to a sort of fatter african lady.

After talking to her for a few seconds she tells me that she is from Amsterdam born there etc she did not take her top off and just gave me a BJ like a pissed and druged up idiot I paid before the act and she did not take her top off she just sucked telling me the usual bull shit that I had a big one etc. Her BJ was good but I came very quick and wanted to enter her pussy really but lost momentum when she made excuses!

What struck me was that the other black african the fatter one told me to be careful as the Police were outside and I was confused as I thought hookers were legal. I just could not be bothered to argue that I had been ripped off by this black women and thought she was awful. What also struck me was that there was a young african man outside keeping a watch on them. Does anyone know who they were I was that smashed I could not remember the street!

After reading the device I have the feeling that she is the one from Ghana who claimes she has sore breasts after having kids has anyone else has this experience with the same girls?

Not taking no for an answer I did a lovely girl from Sudan an african but I put an empthasis on not wanting a suck as I did not want to be ripped off again she was confused as I why I did not want a suck but she took bra and panties off how could I tell her that I think african girls try to rip you off? She was a nice african well worth the money! I also did on my first night a white women not sure her name not sure if she was dutch she had brown hair but she seemed sincere giving a good suck then offering me any position she was 19 years of age think she was from the old soviete block not sure? But who is that first black women?
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: