Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Anyone got Wife/Girl friend
Posted: 2005-10-09, 9:36 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, apart from the fact I find your post offensive and rude, when I have done nothing to attack you, I would just like to mention a previous post of yours below..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi steve,

thinking of staying in the dam myself for a few month and likewise wouldlike to make some friends, (MY NOTE - I CAN SEE WHY!!) email me at freak_funk_@hotmail.com for more info..

have you been before?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Typo's permitting of course, it looks like your email address. I was more curious as to the connection with Freakfunk since its pretty similar.

Also why is your post on the board so offensive but yuor private post so reasonable.. Multiple personalities.

Don't worry, I shall not be wasting your time anymore by responding to any of your posts. I am sure you can complain to Withnail if you think I abused the board, but compared to the guy I called a complete cunt, you got off lightly.
Posted: 2005-10-09, 10:09 pm

scotland13
That post if by me if you look closely. Why do you try and bully people on this board? Can't you just let us discuss things between us, if you don't want to participate in our conversation then don't post nasty things about peole, can you please stop harrassing me please.

If you look at this original post there is nothing offensive to anyone until you started being nasty to people, then mistaking posts for other people.
Posted: 2005-10-09, 11:10 pm

scotland13
Seems to me that by continulously hassling people on the public board rather than private is that your trying to win the approval of other members.

This has connotations that your lonely, looking "to fit in" etc etc.

As i sad in my personal post to you, I have no qualms with you, even though you very nasty for no reason at all and tried to bully me. I would rather be a friend than a foe, why do you want to fight with me? If you fight with everyone you won't have any friends rather than gaining friends.

I'd rather ignore your last posts insulting me and kid on your never said any of those nasty things and get back to what the question was in the start before you took it off topic for no reason.

thanks
pete
Posted: 2005-10-09, 11:12 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2005-10-09, 11:20 pm

scotland13
no, andy (freak) is my mate though but he's away to blackpool for the weekend, that guy said it was me, obviously confused, don't know why he said it..haha, anyway, I agree!

cheers
Posted: 2005-10-12, 2:24 pm

nynten
I'm in the same situation. I started going years ago before having wife and kids. So I think that me going so often, early in the relationship to Amsterdam helped set the tone for it. I still am able to go once a year; which is plenty for me. It is nice that my wife is cool about it. I am American, and she is from Europe. I think that has something to do with it too. Europeans seem to be much more liberal than Americans when it comes to alot of things.
It is funny though, cuz most of my friends would not even ask their wives if they could go to the 'dam. They know the answer before the ?? even leaves their mouth.
My answer to my wife each year is that it really is a "theraputic" trip. I come back a new and happy man. Stress level dropps about 40%.
Take care...................

nynten
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: