Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone got Wife/Girl friend
Posted: 2005-10-05, 7:32 pm

freakfunk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just wondered how many guys in here regulary visit the dam outwith their relationship with their wife/partner. And for how many years, i was just thinking to myself there it started as a hobby when i was young and single, now 8 years with my wife and i still visit the RLD every year!
Re: Anyone got Wife/Girl friend
Posted: 2005-10-05, 7:37 pm

StarrDluX
i've wondered the same...

i don't have a wife but i am one...

hell, we even went as part of our honeymoon... headed back for our 3rd trip in december.

Posted: 2005-10-05, 7:48 pm

Rainer
If I didn't have a wife I'd visit Amsterdam once or twice a year. But I'm married and, as a result, I can only go there when business takes me to Europe, which isn't often enough.

Posted: 2005-10-05, 8:53 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have a wife of 17 years standing. After about 10 I started looking for variety and can't imagine stopping. Still love her though.
Posted: 2005-10-06, 9:51 am

ALMRKOOL
have been to adam with wife i give her money to shop then im able to get out and roam a bit in the rld then im back to spend our time together.good thing rld is a small area.
Posted: 2005-10-06, 2:47 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Have been there with the wife 3 times and were now planning our 4th trip...
Posted: 2005-10-06, 3:08 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Really freakfunk?

Does your wife also share your tastes in particularly young girls? (See freakfunk's previous posts).

Does she also share your views on photographing the girls? (Again check pevious posts).

And hey, does she also have your knowledge of DOCUMENTARY TV PROGRAMMES ON PROSTITUTION?

Fuck me, son, you're not too good at your job, eh?

007 YOU AIN'T, YOU CLOWN.
Posted: 2005-10-06, 8:38 pm

ignatbandit
give it a rest, anyday! this is off-topic!
Posted: 2005-10-07, 12:22 am

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry but since when has pointing out a flamer / lurker / third rate journo been off topic?
Posted: 2005-10-07, 1:02 am

scotland13
Anyday -

you have 65 reports on this board and the majority of them are you giving other members verbal abuse, and i would encourage everyone to no longer respond to your posts in the hope that you will "dissapear". You obviously have far too much time on your hands.
Posted: 2005-10-07, 2:58 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
scotland13 - you have 1 post on this board (under that alias rather than your usual "freakfunk" one) which you have registered, it seems, purely to have a pop at me. This means 100% of your posts have been negative about other posters. That's not including the poorly written, abusive pm you sent me last night.

I do indeed have 65 posts - spread over 18 months - averaging around 1 a week. Apart from one post hinting that Celtic fans might not have the best personal hygiene (a commonly held belief, I think you'll find) I fail to see how the "majority" of my posts have been verbally abusive to other board members. This compares to the 20-odd you've posted as freakfunk trawlling for info from posters on here in the last month.

It seems your real problem is that you got found out. I was trying to warn posters to be wary of you as I strongly suspected you of being a flamer, troll or, more likely, some kind of journalist / programme maker. The pm you sent me confirmed this :

"From: scotland13
To: anyday
Posted: 6/10/2005, 23:58
Subject: freak

Your a bit of a nugget.

I have to know freak, he runs owns a production company in glasgow and recently shot a documentary in Amsterdam to be broadcast later in the year.

I also know his wife, who my friend, would like make you cry as you will never get anyone as nice because believe me she does this to myself.

He also fucks plenty of young (legal) girls because he is a charasmatic chap, with lots of money.

The only reason im sending this is as I said before, he isn't one to boast about himself, but trust me i know him.

Also worth noting in the documentary he shot in amsterdam and around europe he interviewed around 140 working girls, many well known girls from this board - hence he knows a lots more than he's letting on, especially when it comes down to what the girls think of punters.

He's an alright guy, and to be honest, you seem a little jealous why that nast message you put on the board.

That pretty much demonstrated that you have to much time on your hands to be message bashing someone, probaly the only female contact being prostitutes. Which is very sad.

I would only suggest, get a job, smarten yourself up, get nice clothes, not that cheap rubbish, lose some weight, and if you can afford it buy a nice house and car,

take care "

The sad thing is that there are a lot of very helpful, friendly people on here who would have been more than happy to help you with your research had you been straight and upfront with them. Instead you made a very hamfisted attempt at going undercover and I spotted it. That's what you didn't like. As I said before, 007 you ain't son.
Laters,
anyday.
Posted: 2005-10-07, 6:30 pm

scotland13
You are absolutely correct, i am a journalist working with my good friend. I have no intention of posting anything under any other ID other than my own, therefor freak may have his own point of view on whatever he wants, i am not posting on his behalf

I would suggest, however if your going to post a "so-called-personal-email from myself do not edit it for your own gain. I have no qualms with anyone on this board nor will i have. I would suspect though that this board is taking up a lot of your time, and we would be interested in talking to your directly for other issues on the RLD, you are the type of person we're interested in meeting, please page me.

thanks
Posted: 2005-10-07, 7:04 pm

scotland13
Anyday you seem to have a problem with a lot of people on this board, your also a very interesting character: don't agree to taking photographs but persistantly ask what hotels in the RLD look directly "into the windows". You also have a unhealthy interest in "Arab Sex Blow Up Dolls" haha.

Heres some of your posts, i suggest someone else email the board to get his ISP kicked;

"Sorry but since when has pointing out a flamer / lurker / third rate journo been off topic?

shite attempt at a wind up fella. there are some stray dogs near centraal. go fuck one and fuck off, eh.

Try dossing down in the College of Journalism.
You might even learn a thing or two (at the very least how to spell the name of a huge hotel chain).

just out of interest, i'd like to know why my post (which actually told the guy exactly where to find what he was looking for) has been deleted?

so can you see out onto the rld windows?

that's a load of wank, mate.

when the fuck has a celtic fan ever been worried about being "unclean"?

I've never wished harm on anyone, but for once I do kinda hope you are foolhardy enough and that you get caught and some big bouncer bodyguard gets a nice photo of your busted face when he' ...

identify yourself as canadian?

it is the reason i have visited the dam over 25 times. i was merely pointing out the more than slight possibility that this fella is on a wind up.

if you have trouble finding the recommended ladies, chikita's sex shop on warmostraaat do a range of arab sex dolls with the added bonus that they blow themselves up.

if you want a horrendous fat troll who bangs on the window VERY FUCKIN LOUDLY then drags you into her lair and spits you out into the cold having re ...

yeah but the guy wants a weed not a shag!"

Thanks for the quality journalism in your posts, they have all been worth while, seems im not the only one who thinks your a pain in the @rse.

Now i suggest everyone on the board ignores this poster, he causes a lot of trouble and lies a lot.
Posted: 2005-10-07, 7:45 pm

stuarty1873Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Give it a rest ya pair of fuckin tools.
Posted: 2005-10-08, 5:08 am

scotland13
Absolutely correct Stuart, im glad there are people out there more mature than myself! I apologise for being a fool.

Anyway, back to the question, im not married however have visited the RLD behind many of my g/f's back there for don't think it will be a problem once im married!
Posted: 2005-10-08, 5:56 am

JohnnyGuilder
Fortunatly Or unfortunatly I have a wife, a girlfriend and a fiance. They would all leave me if they were to find out about my visits to the wallen. The crazy thing about the whole situation is the guilt I feel. After every encounter in the RLD, I always go shopping and buy them each something nice. It makes me feel better.
Posted: 2005-10-08, 12:32 pm

gezellig
D'you feel guilty after a wank though? To me it's pretty much the same thing.
Posted: 2005-10-08, 4:30 pm

scotland13
haha, gazellig, i like the way you think!
Posted: 2005-10-09, 7:53 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Scotland13, none of my business, but why is your email address freak_funk_@hotmail.com ? Do you have two ID's here?

Not that I care, you understand. Just curious

Last edited by MikeDeHavilland on 2005-10-09, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2005-10-09, 8:43 pm

scotland13
thats not me email address, try and see? Also, probaly best not to waste posting silly things like that in the forum, thats what the personal message option is for, if you've got enough time on your hands that is and nothing better to do...lol

haha
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: