Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Significance
Posted: 2005-10-06, 11:31 pm

igrowzmetrees
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
1st of let me thank every1 for always posting these incredible ideas,opinions, and experiences...they have made it possible for this 1st timer to know that when i arrive at Schipol i wont be as lost as the next guy...I have been planning my maiden voyage to Mokum since my sophomore year in H.S.(2001) and always get left behind because of a last minute interference...last year i was bound to leave but a last minute car expense forced me to put my dream on the shelf again...it's always money, time, or an outside force that stops me from going...this year I started with a very good job that i planned to work until Nov. and then leave for Mecca...everything was going as planned until May 29 when i was almost killed in a horrible car accident by some stupid 15yr olds...somehow i only broke my right ankle(go figure) and currently have recovered about 85%...so here i am, i collected some nice disability $$, not to mention some insurance $$ for my loss, and have decided to say "Fuck It" and i'm taking this opportunity to make my dream come true...come Nov. 14 i'll be on a plane to "home" unless some other crap happens to me(knock on wood)... so i guess the morale of my story is that you should take every oppurtunity to do things you want because tommorow isn't promised...Cheers Every1...I'll c-ya in the Dam!

Posted: 2005-10-06, 11:54 pm

ignatbandit
aye, carpe diem. I tell that to myself whenever I'm in Amsterdam and questioning if I should fuck a lady. I think, life isn't forever - just have fun!
Re: Significance
Posted: 2005-10-07, 10:46 pm

digger
igrowzmetrees,

interested to know if your making the trip on your own, with friends, or spouse.

Souns like you've had bad luck in the past, hope it works out thus time.

digger.
Re: Significance
Posted: 2005-10-08, 12:00 am

igrowzmetrees
being my 1st trip to Mokum..it will be a solo affair so that i can do what I want,when I want,where I want...cheers

Posted: 2005-10-08, 12:24 am

PARAQUAT
Igrowzmetrees,

I think that is an excellent choice going on your own. You always meet a lot more people on your own andit's always on your time. Don't let life slow you down man, Amsterdam will fix all your worries have a wonderful trip and smoke a fatty for all of us.

Peace,
Paraquat
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: