Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Blonde TS on Bloedstraat?
Posted: 2005-10-10, 9:27 am

steveojennings
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone know the name of the big blonde Tgirl on Bloedstraat, 4th or 4th door on the left coming from the canal? Met her big gun in July and am looking forward to meeting here again in November. If anyone knows her name and if she is still working, do tell. Likewise, please describe your experience. She was definitely tall, young and strapping HOT.
Re: Blonde TS on Bloedstraat?
Posted: 2005-10-23, 4:30 pm

tiffer
Her name is Brenda, Kamer 5 I think. Why don't you post a detailed description of your experiences with her?
Posted: 2005-10-23, 11:35 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm pretty sure it isn't Brenda - she definetly isn't big or blonde - she is South American and looks almost Indian in appearance.

That is Brenda's kamer though - 4th or 5th along on the left coming from the canal.
Posted: 2005-10-25, 7:45 am

steveojennings
Nope, this girl was big and blonde. Might have been unnaturally so, but she was tall, had real blue eyes (not contact lenses) and a big cock! The little hair she had on her glistened in what little light was cumming in the room. Very interesting considering she was the only tgirl in the whole area that wasn't latin or asian. She worked during the day hours on a Saturday and was the 4th or 5th on the left coming from the canal. Amazing and nice too. Not pushy, arrogant or a jip. Great time! Will do it again one day.
Posted: 2005-10-25, 9:25 pm

kichigai
I've just got back from A'dam and can confirm from your description the 'big blonde' is still working at that window, she was causing quite an obstruction on the pavement as a lot of pedestrians were oggling 'her', she does stand out amomngst the others as she looks well over 6' tall, best of luck!
Posted: 2005-10-25, 9:48 pm

mirror
This sounds like Kelly to me.

mirror
Posted: 2005-10-26, 1:18 am

steveojennings
Any more info on Kelly would be great! I'm going back in late November and have every intention of visiting with her again. I think she was Dutch, which was the oddest yet most significant aspect of that find. Tell me more if there is more. Does anyone know if she works during the week or exclusively on weekends? Any other info (and pics) would be great too! Thanks.
Posted: 2005-10-26, 4:28 am

clubted
yes, sounds like Kelly.....she proclaims herself as the only white tgirl on Bloedstraat....but she is friendly with all the latin girls. I had a session with her a couple of years ago....I wasn't impressed. it was hurried and borderline a ripoff.......no sooner was I in her kamer that she was trying to get me out......and I'm considered handsome and was polite and a seasoned vet of the RLD. maybe I caught her at a bad time, or maybe the intial poster caught her at a good one.....however, I wouldn't see her again.....but, that's just my opinion....to each his own!
Posted: 2005-10-26, 6:58 pm

tiffer
what was your session with her like?
Posted: 2005-10-26, 8:36 pm

clubted
Extremely hurried.......and she wanted more money....even after we had agreed upon things. I didn't care for her attitude. Maybe others had better luck.
Posted: 2005-10-26, 11:13 pm

steveojennings
My session wasn't hurried or a ripoff at all. She took her time, wasn't pushy, rushed, etc. Maybe it was really busy that day/evening and she wanted to take advantage. The day following my visit, I went back down that street and there was somewhat of a ruckus however. She was outside surrounded by about 4 or 5 gawkers, but I cant say whether it was heated or all about praise. Who knows? She 'attracted' a lot of attention that day!
Posted: 2005-10-27, 4:17 am

clubted
Glad your experience was positive.....again....it's hit or miss....timing is definitely everything....if it's slow and a girl is horney and you're pretty decent looking....it can be a GFE......but what I expected didn;t pan out....to each his own.
Posted: 2005-10-28, 5:19 am

steveojennings
ANYONE ELSE seen Kelly recently? If so, do tell.
Posted: 2005-10-28, 4:56 pm

Boaby
I haven't got the same Kelly twice, she's a bit schizoid to say the least (keep going back cos of that big meaty throat probe). If you catch her in a good mood she's the best TS in the district but on an off day she's a borderline rip off. She always tries to get a little out of the deal whether it's clock watching or "forgetting" to take her top off when you've paid for naked. On her game she'll give you the hump of your life. Last time she said it would be OK to bring some smoke so maybe an angle there.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: