Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Worried about Chaig Mai Masssage
Posted: 2005-10-10, 11:16 am

leofender
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I had a massage there. For extra $$$, she got naked to get me off she rubbed her body on me and i notices that she was rubbing against my erect penis. Her pussy was sort of pointed up so I could see it.

Think of her butt cheeks almost like a titty fuck. She was touching my asshole a bit too.

This all happended very fast and I actually came really fast.

Do you think that was totally unsafe or what.

I have been so scared all day I can't even think straight.
Re: Worried about Chaig Mai Masssage
Posted: 2005-10-10, 4:47 pm

cupidstunt
U don't make one bit of sense, get your head screwed on.
Posted: 2005-10-10, 6:14 pm

scotland13
Didn't understand what you were saying really however caught the "Jist" of it.

Did you clean yourself afterwards? This is important incase any infected fluids contacted your body ie fingers, etc etc.

More importantly, did any of her body fluids make any contact with yours, which is the main cause of spreading infection.
Posted: 2005-10-10, 9:20 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sounds like another troll. We get these from time to time here. Usually some self appointed moralist trying to scare the rest of us into shunning the funning.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 4:58 pm

leofender
Sorry,

Really not a troll. It was my 1st time there and I was a little nervous (I am nervous in general).

I read this site and decided on the Thai Massage since I assumed it would be zero risk.

I had a little weed before I went in so maybe I was not thinking straight.

After the massage I was pretty wound up. I paid her extra to get naked and finish the job (too much BTW.) So much for the stuff I learned on the site. I assumed it would just be a nice hand job.

She basically sat on me and did a little bump and grind. I never entered her (no sex rule) but she was rubbing her genital area on mine. I am almost 100% sure her vagina never touched the tip of my unit.

At the time I was not thinking and the rubbing made me cum pretty fast.

It was after that I realized there was some close contact and freaked out.

I guess there is no worry if the girl was not infected and there was technically no sex.

I did tough het clit a little and she rubbed around my bum but I don't think she touched herself.

I know this is a "fun" site but I really messed up my 1st time and maybe I''m not cut out for this. I have no problems with people who think ahead and are more careful.

I am hoping that the girls at this place are mostly clean since they usually don't have sex. They would be careful to protect themselves (I am hoping).

Obviously alot of paranoia here whicjh proves I might not be cut out for this.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 5:35 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2005-10-11, 11:35 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Paranoia and ignorance will kill you a lot quicker than anything they do at Chiang Mai.
Posted: 2005-10-11, 11:51 pm

leofender
Thank you bonejockey. I needed to hear that. I am seriously asking. Did you mean my ignorance of safety precautions there or just my ignorance of the non risky nature of my experience.

I did speak to a medical person today and they described the action as low risk for HIV although any efluid exchance is grounds for testing.

They said to be careful about STD's since these can be transmitted skin to skin.

That's something I can deal with if I had to.

I have lurked here for some tine amd I appreciate some of you taking the time to further educate me.
Posted: 2005-10-12, 5:17 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think your medical person summed it up nicely.
Posted: 2005-10-12, 1:25 pm

Traveller
Actually, I am worried about CM for other reasons...

They get to the point where they ask for a "tip"; the quoted amount is going up...

Last week, I was asked for 200E extra! For a hand job!

I very politely declined and said that the massage was very good...it was!
Posted: 2005-10-12, 3:14 pm

leofender
I foolishly paid 100E extra like an idiot. But I was fully commited and it was and it was hard not to move forward (me naked and horny with a beautiful girl on me).

I just wish she just would have done the HJ and been done.

She ended up sitting on top and started this whole panic attack I am having.

Thank God she did not try anything more since I probably would have done anything at thatt moment.

For anyone who has ever been here, what is the typical body massage. Are your parts close or is is strictly a HJ?

BTW. MAybe there are some other worry warts out there like me. I spoke at length to an HIV/STD test center today and described the entire encounter in gory detail.

Their only recommendation was to be tested for herpes since that can be a skin to skin transmission.

If you are a bit impulsove and nutty like me, gather yourself and your expectations before you do anything you will regret.
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: