Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Current Prices and Places
Posted: 2005-10-10, 9:45 pm

rm1725
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'am a Yank who's visited the RLD off and on since I was a pup. Last time back in 2003. I'm getting ready to settle down now with my old lady and thinking about a last fling to Adam soon before she moves in. What's the scene like and what's the deal dollar/euro wise?

Thanks in advance for the tips mates.....
Re: Current Prices and Places
Posted: 2005-10-10, 11:59 pm

losfor
If you look to your left, there are two drop down menus. The top one has a currency exchange calculator. Just click on that. 50 Euros S&F in the RLD. Its about 60-65 dollars US. All the info is too the left. Than ask if you have any questions after that!

Losfor
Posted: 2005-10-12, 6:44 am

rm1725
Thanks......sound like the same old same old..........
Posted: 2005-10-12, 3:15 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There's a currency exchange booth right in the rld where you can get a little more than .81E for 1 usd. There are many attractive women working currently and the bud quality is great as well. There is construction going on in the rld but it is not in the way of any ladies. Its interesting how they drain the canal to get the job done. The city is currently in the process of putting in a new underground rail. Walking out of cs, you will see the construction straight ahead. I'm still amazed at the lack of protection the construction workers wear there. I don't think they are required to wear hard hats. I wonder if they have an organization like OSHA. Be sure to take a boat ride through the canals at night. On my last trip 2 weeks ago, we had a private boat take us around for 1 hour @ 190E. What a blast. As we were being dropped off at the Kras, a party boat pulled up with at least 100 people getting off and there we are, 2 of us, coming from our private boat, fully stocked bar, smoked up, just great. I'm ready to head back today, the only problem is....... my wife! :>)

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: